Dealer Branson dealers in Western Pa

/ Branson dealers in Western Pa #1  

NIXON

Veteran Member
Tractor
L3130 hst
How would I go about finding A local Branson dealer in Pa ?
So far I've located the Kioti , Mah . , Century dealers , But not the Branson . I have talked to Wayne at LMTC,and he has some very attractive offers . Also Ken at Sweet tractors .
I just want to give the local guys a chance before I go elsewhere . So far all the offerings have been close as to features ,price ,etc ( 35 hp range ) So in the end it's most likely going to be service that will sell me on a brand .
Thanks in advance , John

/ Branson dealers in Western Pa #2  
John,

Go to bransontractor.com for a dealer locator page. However, it looks like the closest one to you is in Zanesville Ohio.

/ Branson dealers in Western Pa
Bill,
Thanks ! I kept Going to the Kukje site . You'd think that if I could find the Century site I'd have been smart enough to find the Branson site /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I hate Brain cramps !
All the best, John

/ Branson dealers in Western Pa #4  
Cerberus
Hello, Unless he has been delisted as a dealer Anchor tractor in Greenville, PA is the only Branson dealer in PA. It just so happens (you may already know this) he is also a Century dealer. My understanding is he has not stocked or sold any Bransons in over a year, maybe two. He does however sell and normaly stock Century. I know he just delivered one. In additon you have Tom's Equipment in Hickory, PA just Southwest of Pittsburg. He has a number of Centurys in stock. If I can anwser any questions about Century please let me know.
Thanks
Chipperman

/ Branson dealers in Western Pa #5  
John,
I do know that Wayne at LMTC will do you right on a new Branson, if you want to go that far.

Jerry

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( John,
I do know that Wayne at LMTC will do you right on a new Branson, if you want to go that far.

Jerry )</font>
Jerry , wayne seems very straight up . I appreciate that in folks . My real concern is the distance and the fact that there are no close by dealers /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif John

Chipperman , Thanks for the info . I believe Anchor is now handling Century only . I talked with the folks at Tom's the other day and they said they'd let me know when a 3035 comes in . Got to play a bit on a Br,3520 in North Car.
Very nice machines . As the time gets closer to do the Deed , I find myself getting more unsure of a final choice !
I guess It's time to go back and look at the 3 makes again .
John

/ Branson dealers in Western Pa #8  
Cerberus
Check out a Century with a C-50 loader it is built like fort Knox. I think Tom has some coming in a week and a half or so. We were waiting for some more C-50 loaders. Sorry but they are selling faster then they forcasted.
Chipperman