Branson Online Parts Lookup

/ Branson Online Parts Lookup #1  

JonnyRed

Silver Member
Tractor
5835R Branson
   / Branson Online Parts Lookup #2  
I gave it a try a couple weeks ago and works really well. It does seem to require the serial number to search for the parts though, which is no big deal.

/ Branson Online Parts Lookup #3  
The KPIS program won't accept any password I've tried. I have followed the requirements for password that they give. If you have any suggestions.
Thanks

/ Branson Online Parts Lookup #4  
The KPIS program won't accept any password I've tried. I have followed the requirements for password that they give. If you have any suggestions.
Thanks
I believe something changed on that.

My account was deleted after over a month of not signing in. Then I created a new one, managed to use it at that time, but a couple days later I could no longer log in and it said the password was wrong, even though I know it wasn't. Haven't tried again since.

/ Branson Online Parts Lookup
I just tried it, working fine here.

/ Branson Online Parts Lookup #6  
I tried the link posted by JonnyRed for the KPIS online parts app. I entered my email and password, which was verified. When I go to the sign in page, it asks for an ID. How can I acquire an ID so that I may access the app? Is this app only available to dealers?

/ Branson Online Parts Lookup #7  
as far as we have been told the kpis system was shut down as they are currently in the process of combining the tym and branson legacy units into a single parts look up system, this is why it isn't working for you guys around the first of the second quarter next year we as dealer will be given access tot he new system, and I'm guessing shortly after that the new look-up will go live on the tym.world website.

/ Branson Online Parts Lookup #8  
as far as we have been told the kpis system was shut down as they are currently in the process of combining the tym and branson legacy units into a single parts look up system, this is why it isn't working for you guys around the first of the second quarter next year we as dealer will be given access tot he new system, and I'm guessing shortly after that the new look-up will go live on the tym.world website.
Thank you for the info, Asteral. I had a feeling it was because of the merger. I'll be looking forward to the TYM world site in the future. BTW- tractor running great.