Branson serial #'s

/ Branson serial #'s #41  
Does anyone know where to find the year of a Branson tractor by it's serial #? I have the 5220R and I think it is 2013 but I cant find any info anywhere. Serial # is CELD00011.

Thanks in advance!
I have a 5220C with the same serial number how can that be? CELD0011

/ Branson serial #'s #42  
02/06/15 is the date the original warranty for your tractor was registered, so i'm gonna say your was a 2014 year end production. if your doesn't have the DPF then count yourself lucky you got one of the last of the production run that don't require the emissions system.
How can Brian88 have a 5220R with the same serial number as my 5220C which is CELD0011?

/ Branson serial #'s #43  
CELD00011 - shows registration to a 5220R, However i do know sometimes these serial Numbers can be very close,( IE CLED00011, or CLED00111) I would recommend taking a picture of the serial # tag by your front axle, send me that pic and i can see what running that # pulls up

/ Branson serial #'s #44  
The thread started years ago. Maybe he sold his and you bought it?

/ Branson serial #'s #45  
CELD00011 - shows registration to a 5220R, However i do know sometimes these serial Numbers can be very close,( IE CLED00011, or CLED00111) I would recommend taking a picture of the serial # tag by your front axle, send me that pic and i can see what running that # pulls up
Well I don't know where the guy I bought the tractor from got that number. He email that number to me before I bought the tractor. Here is the number on the tractor in my shop CDAW00085. And thanks for getting back to me just bought the tractor last week. It's only got 544 hrs. on it and pretty nice shape except paint fade.

/ Branson serial #'s #46  
Well I don't know where the guy I bought the tractor from got that number. He email that number to me before I bought the tractor. Here is the number on the tractor in my shop CDAW00085. And thanks for getting back to me just bought the tractor last week. It's only got 544 hrs. on it and pretty nice shape except paint fade.
serial number shows to belong to a 5220c its a 2015 model

/ Branson serial #'s #47  
Thanks for the info. My locale dealer couldn't look it up for some reason thanks again.

/ Branson serial #'s #48  
Hello, can you please tell me the year of Branson 3520 CLED00050? Also can you tell me the horse power and if it’s 4x4? It was my 87 yr old dad’s and I am trying to sell it. Thank you!!