Branson Tractors

/ Branson Tractors #11  
I am new to the forum. I was advised by another local owner of a Branson tractor to come here for answers to my concerns as he had. I have a Branson 4520C with just shy of 100 hours use. I did alot of research before buying my first tractor and with our company recommending Cummins on most of our projects in the marine industry it was actually this article that directed me to Branson: Cummins.com > Investor Information > News Article My problem is the lack of dealer network. It is not a cheaper tractor if you have to go half way across the country to get parts. I am currently having a problem with my front axle and I am here looking for the best solution to have it fixed. I like the tractor but I am seriously considering trading it for a older tractor from a more common brand due to the servie issues that truly take the fun out of it. My advice is get references for service satisfaction before making any final decisions regardless of the savings..... It will be no cheaper in the long run.

You can see a video here of my most recent experience: http://www.bransontractor.ca/Front_End_4520C.wmv suggestions on what it might be are welcome. For as other people I have contacted in my area have told me...once you write the check your on your own. I wish I had asked them before the purchase. However, I still can not knock the machine itself...the poor little mechanical orphan just has no support behind it. I have been in contact of the manager for service for all North America in Rome Georgia and I am still here looking for solutions that will work for me and my situation.

I tried the video but it would not load, can you describe your problem?
My closest dealer is 50 miles away, I have called them when I needed a part, gave C Card and they shipped directly to me from the factory.
Any knowledgeable tractor repair shop should be able to service or repair these tractors. I am a dealer for 3 brands of construction equipment and find their engineering straight forward.

/ Branson Tractors #12  
I am new to the forum. I was advised by another local owner of a Branson tractor to come here for answers to my concerns as he had. I have a Branson 4520C with just shy of 100 hours use. I did alot of research before buying my first tractor and with our company recommending Cummins on most of our projects in the marine industry it was actually this article that directed me to Branson: Cummins.com > Investor Information > News Article My problem is the lack of dealer network. It is not a cheaper tractor if you have to go half way across the country to get parts. I am currently having a problem with my front axle and I am here looking for the best solution to have it fixed. I like the tractor but I am seriously considering trading it for a older tractor from a more common brand due to the servie issues that truly take the fun out of it. My advice is get references for service satisfaction before making any final decisions regardless of the savings..... It will be no cheaper in the long run.

You can see a video here of my most recent experience: http://www.bransontractor.ca/Front_End_4520C.wmv suggestions on what it might be are welcome. For as other people I have contacted in my area have told me...once you write the check your on your own. I wish I had asked them before the purchase. However, I still can not knock the machine itself...the poor little mechanical orphan just has no support behind it. I have been in contact of the manager for service for all North America in Rome Georgia and I am still here looking for solutions that will work for me and my situation.

I can understand where your coming from. I love my tractor but I'm not impressed with the company and how it's ran. The dealers seem to do a great job but they can only do so much. My dealer told me last summer that branson's customer service has gone down hill from what they use to be. I said I wouldn't buy another branson but every time I get on that thing I find my self thinking twice about that statement. Have you checked out there web page, they just recently put up contact info to reach them directly.

/ Branson Tractors #13  
I can understand where your coming from. I love my tractor but I'm not impressed with the company and how it's ran. The dealers seem to do a great job but they can only do so much. My dealer told me last summer that branson's customer service has gone down hill from what they use to be. I said I wouldn't buy another branson but every time I get on that thing I find my self thinking twice about that statement. Have you checked out there web page, they just recently put up contact info to reach them directly.

If I would have checked around more with previous customers of this dealer and less time researching the actual tractor which i am now finding is an equal balance when making a purchase decision for a tractor I would have learned the hill to go down was not very high to start with. Yes, I am with you with the actual tractor itself, it is a shame everytime I drive it thinking this will probably be 2 Bransons tractors in one unit..... My first and my last.