Branson (TYM) Parts

/ Branson (TYM) Parts #1  

Podyjickett

Tractor
4520S Branson 2002
I just found out the hard way of owning a Branson 2001 4520! I need a water pump part #129107-42002. I contacted my local dealer which now has become TYM CORPORATION to get the pump and gaskets. NO parts available is what I was told, the dealer said TYM parts distribution in Georgia would not even answer the phone! Then he goes on to tell me he looked up all the parts to replace my pump and it was going to cost $1,024.00 PLUS TAX AND SHIPPING!!!!!!!!!!
I even contacted a third party online site and they said the pump is unavailable! So anyone out there know how to get a pump and gaskets for a YANMAR 4TNE88-ERKB engine?

/ Branson (TYM) Parts #2  
Can you get them through Yanmar? It doesn't seem like your dealer is really digging deep to find you an affordable and workable solution. TYM just finalized their takeover of Kukje (Branson) this year, but it's been a multi-year process. It's not like they haven't been watching that all occur, it didn't happen overnight, you'd think they would have done more to make some behind-the-scenes contacts.

That said, machines from that era can be difficult to find parts for, but inevitably it seems like someone pulls through and provides an answer here. I hope that's the case with your 4520, and that it runs like a champ for another 20+ years.

/ Branson (TYM) Parts #3  
I had to replace the water pump on my 8050 back in 2020 it was right at $500 then. I will have to say it was readily available just expensive.

Have you looked up the part number from the manuals available on the Branson forum on this site and looked for that?

Last edited:
   / Branson (TYM) Parts #4  
I'd look for the pump for that Yanmar engine and skip TYM/Branson entirely. It's likely that Yanmar did not use a specific pump when putting the engine in the Branson. Maybe there's part numbers on the pump or you can compare pics before buying. Having a parts list would be helpful too, if you can find one.

What looks like the right pump itself is about $500 from the first hit on a search (from dieselpartsdirect). Maybe with more searching a less expensive one could be found.

Also if the seals that are bad but the rest is ok you could try replacing them.

/ Branson (TYM) Parts
I had to replace the water pump on my 8050 back in 2020 it was right at $500 then. I will have to say it was readily available just expensive.

Have you looked up the part number from the manuals available on the Branson forum on this site and looked for that?
No but I will, thanks!

/ Branson (TYM) Parts
I'd look for the pump for that Yanmar engine and skip TYM/Branson entirely. It's likely that Yanmar did not use a specific pump when putting the engine in the Branson. Maybe there's part numbers on the pump or you can compare pics before buying. Having a parts list would be helpful too, if you can find one.

What looks like the right pump itself is about $500 from the first hit on a search (from dieselpartsdirect). Maybe with more searching a less expensive one could be found.

Also if the seals that are bad but the rest is ok you could try replacing them.
Diesel parts direct is the third party I called down in Louisiana and he said he had all the gaskets but NO pump!
I think the bearing is worn the fan has a wobble in it,I had actually thought about trying that as a last resort!

Thanks for the reply!

/ Branson (TYM) Parts #7  
Is there a name tag on the pump? If so do a google search
perhaps you can find what you need???

willy

/ Branson (TYM) Parts #8  
Well I'll be calling my dealer tomorrow I have to get the hinges for my back window.
Had the window open and was hooking up my 3 point forklift and raised the 3 point and caught the window shoved it
quite aways forward. Be interesting to see the cost for the hinges, but it will be less than a back window that some how
did not break.

/ Branson (TYM) Parts #9  
Google that part # looks like you can get it for a little over $100.

/ Branson (TYM) Parts #10