Brigadier General

/ Brigadier General #11  
Wow, quite the bio! And those ribbons! Looks like a patchwork quilt. :thumbsup:
Have a great time. :)

/ Brigadier General #12  
It hasn't set in for me what it really means... He has had lots of highlights... this is a few years old:

Biographies : COLONEL JON K. "MOTLEY" MOTT

I'm sure you can tell that *I* got the looks in the.... well, never mind....

It all started for him at VMI back in 1978 :shocked:

Well, I'm packed - borrowed "nice" clothes from the neighbor and will take off in the morning. Leaving a couple extra hours for traffic :mur:

Very impressive career.:thumbsup:

/ Brigadier General #13  
Glad you decided to go! :cool: It will mean alot to Him and You! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ps. From us all at TBN! Thank him for His service.

/ Brigadier General

Ps. From us all at TBN! Thank him for His service.
Sure did! Man that was over the top... so excited when we got there, I forgot to turn off the car... 3.5 hours later it was still running :ashamed::ashamed::ashamed:

Got photos to paste but have to do that tonight - gotta drive back and get to work

/ Brigadier General #15  
Look forward to seeing the pictures. Congrats to your brother and family!

/ Brigadier General #16  
Chesty Puller said that if you got two starts you were a politician. :D

Looks like your brother and my cousin were in the same outfit in Myrtle Beach, SC back in the 80s! :D

Later,
Dan

/ Brigadier General
Wow, quite the bio! And those ribbons! Looks like a patchwork quilt...
I didn't get a good shot of them... he did have a list of what they meant.

...Looks like your brother and my cousin were in the same outfit in Myrtle Beach, SC back in the 80s!
Hey Dan, I used to run down to Myrtle Beach to visit my brother a bunch. He got in a little hot water showing me and my wife his plane without setting it up before hand (ie. armed guards - it was good "practice" for them, I guess).

Photo of his wife and one daughter pinning the stars on.

/ Brigadier General #18  
Congrats to your brother, glad you went to the ceremony :thumbsup:

/ Brigadier General
Congrats to your brother, glad you went to the ceremony :thumbsup:
Thanks, and yea... I'm glad I went, too. Had a good parking spot... even if I did forget to turn the car off :p

So my brother's speech thanked everyone under the sun... except the family and especially the wife!!! BG Neal reminded him of that fact... was pretty funny hearing him backpedaling.

He flew A-10's for 27 years and I'm pretty sure, if he could afford it, he would have paid them to do it. His last flight was last Nov. in the same plane that he took his first flight in...

/ Brigadier General #20  
Big congrats to your Brother,Family and You !
Dang sure something to be proud of . :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Boone