Loader : Broke my FEL Valve?! (possibly?).

/ : Broke my FEL Valve?! (possibly?).
Good job, glad you're back at it again. :cool2: Kudos to your "little woman" as well! :thumbsup:

Thanks, she's 6'1, I'm 5'10 1/2" on a good day!:laughing:

/ : Broke my FEL Valve?! (possibly?). #32  
Thanks- it sux when worrying and thinking the worse case- hydro pump, no warranty, Yikes!

I Hear ya, Just like you I didn't drop the hydraulic Fluid at 50 hours too

/ : Broke my FEL Valve?! (possibly?).
In fact I just dropped both hydro filters and saved all oil from them in clear bottles. The oil, the stuff from the dirty filter that had been in use from 200-565 hours looked like medium golden color maple syrup. So I've done three complete hydro FILTER ONLY changes since new- one at 50, one at 200 and now at 565.
The filters are expensive because they do a good job FILTERING OUT the junk that might otherwise get by a cheaper junk quality filter. I may consider sending out some of the hydro oil for analysis.

/ : Broke my FEL Valve?! (possibly?). #34  
In fact I just dropped both hydro filters and saved all oil from them in clear bottles. The oil, the stuff from the dirty filter that had been in use from 200-565 hours looked like medium golden color maple syrup. So I've done three complete hydro FILTER ONLY changes since new- one at 50, one at 200 and now at 565.
The filters are expensive because they do a good job FILTERING OUT the junk that might otherwise get by a cheaper junk quality filter. I may consider sending out some of the hydro oil for analysis.

Be interesting what the results are.