Broken steering wheel on bx24

/ Broken steering wheel on bx24 #1  

bx24

Platinum Member
I was motoring around today on my machine and felt something sharp on the steering wheel. I look down only to find the steering wheel broke! The plastic looks kind of funny inside so maybe it was a week spot, but boy did that surprise me.

The machine is 21 months old .... now I get to find out if it is covered (I would expect it is but ....)

/ Broken steering wheel on bx24 #2  
Your lucky you weren`t going 100 m/h down the high way!!

/ Broken steering wheel on bx24 #3  
Should be covered, mine is a 24 month no hour limit bumper to bumper waranty. As long as they don't see an axe dent on it or something should be OK :D

/ Broken steering wheel on bx24 #4  
I believe what we have here is a first :D

/ Broken steering wheel on bx24 #5  
Must have been made on Monday. Last one poured just before coffee!:D :D :D

/ Broken steering wheel on bx24 #6  
I had an oddly shaped wheel on my L3130. It wasn't quite round and that bugged me. It wasn't "defective", so I couldn't get a warranty replacement. I finally ordered a new one on my own dime. I forget how much, a hundred bucks or so. Then, I couldn't get the old one off! I had to buy a special wheel puller tool! Good luck with yours.

/ Broken steering wheel on bx24 #7  
Haven't heard of that either but I have heard of broken steering wheels on the Yamaha Rhino UTVs. Hmmm...both Japanese companies, both machines built in Georgia USA....its a conspiracy I tell ya:D