Brown Gas

/ Brown Gas #1  

CamshaftLF

Silver Member
Tractor
96 KUBOTA L2350
I purchased a dump trailer this passed sat and one of the workers at the dealership that was hooking me up was telling me about this brown gas that he runs his truck on so he showed it to me . all it was was a mason jar two electrode's pos. neg in the jar a 3/8 plastic tube to the intake he started the truck up and the water and baking soda mix starts to bubble and it makes HHO. he told me he is getting in the low 40s mpg. 1gal water two tlbs of baking soda . anybody hear of this or has done it.

/ Brown Gas #3  
I think in this case brown gas comes from the BS ???? :D If this technology could be made to work the major breweries would be backing it. Instead of buying gas you could buy beer & whiz in your tank! MikeD74T

Last edited:
   / Brown Gas #4  
I purchased a dump trailer this passed sat and one of the workers at the dealership that was hooking me up was telling me about this brown gas that he runs his truck on so he showed it to me . all it was was a mason jar two electrode's pos. neg in the jar a 3/8 plastic tube to the intake he started the truck up and the water and baking soda mix starts to bubble and it makes HHO. he told me he is getting in the low 40s mpg. 1gal water two tlbs of baking soda . anybody hear of this or has done it.

Yep, I have heard of it...rather read about it. The first time was shortly after I learned to read back in the 40s. It keeps coming up and new people keep suckering in on it. It is an outright scam and violates the laws of physics in more ways then you can count.

Engineers have nightmares about how they can squeeze another 1% performance out of an engine - if it was so simple garage mechanic could make one, it would have been on cars 50 years ago.

Harry K

/ Brown Gas #5  
Engineers have nightmares about how they can squeeze another 1% performance out of an engine - if it was so simple garage mechanic could make one, it would have been on cars 50 years ago.

Harry K

:cool: Keep this a secret between us. :cool: I and a few others have been using dirty water to power our cars for free for almost 50 years now. If the oil companies ever find out, they will try to kill:eek: us and destroy the eng... (no carrier)