Buying Advice Bruno’s Powersports?

/ Bruno’s Powersports? #1  

Godfirst91

Tractor
2018 MFGC1705
Looks like they are a few hundred dollars cheaper than my local dealer but am skeptical about them shipping to me all the way from AR to SC. Anybody dealt with these guys? Getting a gc1705

/ Bruno’s Powersports? #2  
Looks like they are a few hundred dollars cheaper than my local dealer but am skeptical about them shipping to me all the way from AR to SC. Anybody dealt with these guys? Getting a gc1705

I got a 1720 from them for way cheaper than locally. They will wait to ship until they have a few other deliveries so they can make a route... Took 3ish weeks to get mine. No problems..

/ Bruno’s Powersports? #3  

Where are you located? One of the critical things in value is what do you do after you own a unit? If Bruno's is 150 miles away it's one thing but if it's 1000 miles, you aren't making friends.

But there is something new to consider also. Sales tax. Very very very soon as in weeks, the interstate sales tax rules kick in and this not just for internet sales.

/ Bruno’s Powersports? #4  
If your looking at literally saving $500 on the purchase and Bruno's is not within driving/trailering distance of you, I would absolutely caution you against making that choice. You local dealer will NOT treat you the same as a local buyer who bought the unit there. You will face the potential of being disappointed should a serious warranty/service issue arise and that local dealer pushes you to the back of the line as local purchasers are kept well supported and provided timely attention and service instead of you. Rightfully so.

/ Bruno’s Powersports?
Ok thanks yes they are about 1000 miles away. I don’t have to pay sales tax here at local dealer because I meet acre requirements but they were 700 cheaper so figured I would see about them. Very true on warranty and such it is good to have them on your side.

/ Bruno’s Powersports? #6  
Re: Bruno痴 Powersports?

What dealer are you looking at in SC? IMO it is best to use a local dealer as they will frown on doing warranty work for you if you buy from a different dealer. Buying a tractor and buying a car/truck are two different things. Beside I looked into Bruno's for a 2607H a while back as their prices look great on Tractor House but in reality they were about the same as my local dealers. It was really just them posting MF's stupid cash price BS. Most people can't afford (or they don't want) to just drop $30k+ all at one time on a new tractor, but MF penalizes the buyer several thousands of dollars to finance it.

If you're in the Columbia area you can try Tractor Mart. They seemed to be priced better than some of the other dealers in SC that I looked at. If you don't mind driving to northern GA then you can check with Cain Equipment in Clermont, GA. They seem to be a very popular MF dealer with a good reputation and fair prices.

/ Bruno’s Powersports?
Thanks. I’m in Anderson and have been dealing with Powell tractor in Westminster.

/ Bruno’s Powersports? #8  
I bought my 2606H from them, dealt with a lady named Rachel. It was an easy process and took about 3 weeks to deliver. I'm only about 140 miles from them though so that made it a little easier to make the decision to go with them. I did have one issue with the tractor after it was delivered. Something had damaged the 4x4 indicator switch before I got to use it and it wouldn't work. I called Rachel and she got me in touch with their parts guy and after I sent him a couple pictures he sent me the switch. About two minutes to swap it out and all is good. I would probably not want to deal with a dealer that's more then about 150 miles away but to each his own.

/ Bruno’s Powersports?
Preciate that. Yes I decided to go with my local dealer. Everything was smooth and they delivered it this morning.

/ Bruno’s Powersports? #10  
Re: Bruno痴 Powersports?

Mine was purchased slightly used (23h) from the nearest dealer about 70 miles distant. Several months later, a large dealer of many brands about 25 miles away started carrying LS. They are very nice and WANT to be my servicing dealer should any problems arise. I saw Bruno's ads before my purchase and decided they are a bit too far at 165 miles. The New Holland dealer has the same parts as LS and is 16 miles away, but they wanted way more (about $5500) for the same tractor than LS.