Bucket extension for leaves.

/ Bucket extension for leaves. #11  
If you MUST remove them, I find a large tarp is easiest and least expensive. You can fit more on a tarp than in any box, and can fold it up to store it. It can also be used for other things rather than just leaves. Harbor freight has a 11'4"x18'6" HD tarp for $15.99 with a coupon. I would use that size or larger.
Tie a rope to 2 corners of the tarp and drag it with your tractor. An 8' or 12' 2x2 or 2x4 can be added to the leading edge of the tarp to help with the pulling sometimes. Then when you get to where you want to dump the leaves, hook the 'pull rope' on your bucket and lift while driving forward to empty. Or flip the 'pull rope' back over the full tarp and pull it back the opposite direction to roll the leaves off.
I mulch mine, but some years the winds blow just right to make 'drifts' of leaves over large areas and they have to be removed.

/ Bucket extension for leaves.
Thanks for the replies. The box gave me some good ideas. I would just mulch them up, but the boss likes them gone. I'd use a tarp, but I need to get them over a stone wall and the bucket does that job real well. I have some ideas running through my head and once it's done I'll post pics. Thanks!