Bucket extension for leaves.

/ Bucket extension for leaves. #1  

harpoonalt

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota rtv500
I have a ton of leaves to move. I remember seeing where someone made a big plywood box for the FEL just to move leaves, but for the life of me can't find it here. Interested in how it was built and attached to the FEL. Pictures would be great. Leaves are done for this year but my neighbor and I want to have one ready for next fall.
Thanks!

/ Bucket extension for leaves. #2  
I made one years ago for my kubota b6200 4foot loader. It worked ok but I found it much easier to rake the piled leaves onto a huge tarp and move them to where I want. just a thought.

/ Bucket extension for leaves. #4  
They're called leaves because it's best to leave 'em where they fall.

That's my philosophy anyway. They seem to be gone by summer somehow.

/ Bucket extension for leaves. #5  
o2batsea said:
They're called leaves because it's best to leave 'em where they fall.

That's my philosophy anyway. They seem to be gone by summer somehow.

My philosophy exactly. Didn't make me real popular with some neighbors when I lived in Ga, but I told them they could rake any of my leaves anytime they desired. Apparently they only liked raking their own.

/ Bucket extension for leaves. #6  
I thought that is what they did, leave and go over to the neighbors yard:laughing:

/ Bucket extension for leaves. #7  
If you can weld... here's one that was at a campground I was staying at.

/ Bucket extension for leaves. #8  
That fold-up bucket is the JAZZ. I've got a quickie project for this weekend!:thumbsup:

/ Bucket extension for leaves. #9  
I made a large plywood box with a steel frame that I pick up with my forks. One side hinges(or lifts right off) for dumping. It also gets used as a garbage bin for reno jobs. When full it goes in the back of the pick-up and gets emptied at the dump (instead of a bunch of 5 gallon pails).
Never thought of using it for leaf duties.....