Bucket is not level ... Should I worry?

/ Bucket is not level ... Should I worry?
Thanks everyone for your pointers. The loader is still under warrenty. I guess I forgot to mention that. Is this something that might be covered under that?

(posted too quickly)
The dealer didn't say and I tend not to trust him. Instead he gave me the tale of normal, uneven hydro action on one side ... story.

/ Bucket is not level ... Should I worry? #13  
easygo said:
(posted too quickly)
The dealer didn't say and I tend not to trust him. Instead he gave me the tale of normal, uneven hydro action on one side ... story.

You might try reading the manuals for the loader and tractor, then double check that the installation is proper, tire pressure, bolt torque, etc. Is the floor level? Is the bucket level 2" off the floor?

I bought the tractor used and have no manual for the loader. It has just a little warrany on the machine and some more on the loader as it was installed later.

/ Bucket is not level ... Should I worry? #15  
easygo said:
I bought the tractor used and have no manual for the loader. It has just a little warrany on the machine and some more on the loader as it was installed later.

You should be able to get the manuals from a dealer. You will need them for many things in the future.

It is about one and a quarter of an inch off the floor. I will check in the other garage bay and compare this afternoon. It is a wood floor after all. I will also check tire pressure. If they torqued the bolts as much as thy did so on the wheels, I may not be able to budge those puppies at all. I bought the tractor used and have no manual for the loader. It has just a little warranty on the machine and some more on the loader as it was installed later.

After checking the loader operation last night I found something a little strange. As many of you suggested I did a double check on level area of the garage and the loader isn't as far off as it appeared before.
The other thing I noticed when the loader is close to the ground the right side is a little higher about 1/2 to 3/4 inch. When I raise the loader to the top position it is the other way around. The left side seems to reach the max height about 3/4 to 1 inch before the right then just the right cylinder pushes up the rest. This inconsistency is kind of puzzling. Is it a hydraulic cylinder problem? Ho can it be bent and not be off the same way in the two end positions?
Thank you all for your help
Easygo

/ Bucket is not level ... Should I worry? #18  
Sounds like the loader on my old b7100. I have looked at it once or twice... loosed all the mounting hardware bolts and tried to reset/tighten everything up, didn't really help. The one downside is that the right side, which is lower, digs in first and the loader frame flexes a bit allowing it to dig in even more before the left side starts to dig, compounding the problem. On my loader the cross member (if that was it is called) between the loader arms has been welded back in. I am thinking they didn't get everything trued up before welding or welding heat warped the frame (lots of arc welding passes it looks like). Might want to inspect that on your loader to ensure nothing is cracking etc. Other than that I think it is slop in all of my pins... this thing is over 30 years old ;) One of these days I will take off the bucket and then the loader and sit it on a level floor to see whats going on.