Bucket level indicator

/ Bucket level indicator #21  
This is a Word document that has been Zipped.

Branch

/ Bucket level indicator #22  
The last one didn't work. So here goes again.

Branch

/ Bucket level indicator #23  
I know its an old post but just wanted to say thanks, I was looking for info to make one as these appear to be about 80 bucks now. Thanks again

/ Bucket level indicator #24  
0723161830a.jpg

/ Bucket level indicator #25  
I find that using the clips on either side of my loader bucket works well enough without any linkage necessary. When the clips are level the bucket is level.

/ Bucket level indicator #26  
After I filed a slight groove in the indicator rod at "level", and put some white paint on it that doesn't get rubbed off... that I use that indicator a all the time for quick return to "level" long before driving up to where I'm going to grab a pallet or pick up some logs/limbs with the forks or before dropping the FEL to bucket height for digging dirt.
Once having it as a tool, find it a "have to have" or "can't do without" and much quicker. ;)

/ Bucket level indicator #27  
I have had the style that is a rod inside a pipe, and now I have the type with a "crook" in it. I prefer the latter. It is very definitive and visual when the bucket is level.Bucket Level (Large).jpgBucket Level 2 (Large).jpgBucket Level 3 (Large).jpgBucket Level 4 (Large).jpg

/ Bucket level indicator #28  
Yep, I prefer the crooked rod too.

Looking at a bracket welded to the top of the bucket wouldn't do it for me.

1. Can't level until bucket is sitting on ground and then is only effective on level ground.

2. If using a different attachment you have nothing.

/ Bucket level indicator #29  
ovrszd
I level the bucket and/or forks before they are sitting on the ground. Don't follow your #1 ??

But not real important, so no problem if it works for you. ;)

/ Bucket level indicator #30  
Yep, I prefer the crooked rod too.

Looking at a bracket welded to the top of the bucket wouldn't do it for me.

1. Can't level until bucket is sitting on ground and then is only effective on level ground.

2. If using a different attachment you have nothing.

Level ground is easy, uneven ground where the tractor may be nose high or low is more difficult. A level indicator works fine aligned with the tractor but if the tractor is nose high or low you still have to adjust the bucket in real time.