Bucket Level Rod

/ Bucket Level Rod #1  

Klittle2616

Tractor
2021 Kioti CK2610 HST
Just bought a Kioti CK2610. So far my only problem is with the bucket level rod. Every time I curl the bucket down (dump) the rod comes out of the guide pipe. Is there a fix for this, other than not dumping the bucket?

/ Bucket Level Rod #2  
Does the rod ride in a tube maybe its assembled wrong is it dealer installed?...

/ Bucket Level Rod #3  
Normally they are adjustable. you set them where you want to let you know when you have a level bucket. Yours may be set to high. If you have to go below flush to make it work you could always put some paint on the rod to give you an indicator of where is level.

/ Bucket Level Rod #4  
Yeah, something isn't adjusted right.... there should be plenty of rod left in the tube. Maybe the tube can be reversed?

/ Bucket Level Rod
Yeah, something isn't adjusted right.... there should be plenty of rod left in the tube. Maybe the tube can be reversed?
I’ll take a look again tomorrow and see if I can make an adjustment. Thanks

/ Bucket Level Rod #7  
Pictures of you assembly would help us diagnose the problem...

With mine rod is long enough that it exit top of tube and tube is long enough it can not slide out of tube.... I cut it (yes mine is home made) so rod is even with end of tube when bucket is level....

Have a hunch yours is either installed wrong or poor design...

dsc01708-3-jpg.675975

dsc01713-7-jpg.675971

Yeah I know round rod in square hole.... But it was only tube about correct size I had at the time...

Last edited:
   / Bucket Level Rod #8  
When the bucket is flat on the ground is the end of the rod flush with the tube? If it's inside the tube maybe the dealer cut your rod too short. Pics would help.

/ Bucket Level Rod
When the bucket is flat on the ground is the end of the rod flush with the tube? If it's inside the tube maybe the dealer cut your rod too short. Pics would help.
Yeah. I honestly believe they cut it too short. Can’t imagine any scenario where it should come out of the guide rod through normal use.

/ Bucket Level Rod #10  
I never used mine. I "lost" it when I installed the grapple. Fell out of the tube and got crumpled up before I noticed. Now it's just another chunk of metal, waiting to be repurposed.