Build-It-Yourself Attachments KITS??? interested?

/ Build-It-Yourself Attachments KITS??? interested? #131  
A couple of observations.
Some DIY shops are practically showrooms and possibly better equipped than even Everything Attachments facility.
Also I wonder if this will not end up as being an 'ole boys' popularity contest.
OR, should the winner be a real DIY who is one because he can't afford dealer network pricing but wants or needs the item?
Time will tell I guess.
Is the kit market aimed at the fellow that washes and waxes every week? or the poorer practical everyday guy?
Guess it is up to Everything Attachments and their market studies that will determine the answer.

Personally I think the marketing concept is excellent and a great way to expand production volume with greater utilization of equipment.

I hope the market is aimed at guys like me that have a few skills, rudimentary equipment (angle grinder, arc welder, mig, clamps and vice grips) that want to get some better "stuff" but don't have the $$$ for a luxury item (like a root / rock bucket or grapple).

/ Build-It-Yourself Attachments KITS??? interested? #132  
Yes, "not Jim" I'm sure there are a number of people that recognize you here... Welcome to TBN!

/ Build-It-Yourself Attachments KITS??? interested? #133  
Awww ****! I just missed nominating myself. I do welding, fabricating, and general farm equipment repair out of a small home shop. I've built several attachments (mostly for myself), and have found making the individual parts to be the most time consuming part of the process. A pile of parts taken away from EA's weldor would be perfect.
Going into winter, my work load has lightened and I'd be game for a show and tell assembly.

I know I'm a noob here, but I think 4shorts and a few other members could vouch for me. I recognize the S/N from another site I'm a member on.

I'll vouch for you and I'll even nominate you for that matter and IF It's allowable by the powers to be. You can even take my spot in the lineup and remove me from the list if it will free up a place for you. I really mean it. Hay, it's Christmas :thumbsup:

/ Build-It-Yourself Attachments KITS??? interested? #134  
You can even take my spot in the lineup and remove me from the list if it will free up a place for you. I really mean it. Hay, it's Christmas :thumbsup:

How am I supposed to vote for you if you're not on the list?

/ Build-It-Yourself Attachments KITS??? interested? #135  
How am I supposed to vote for you if you're not on the list?

Oh man now you got me confused. I'm not asking for your vote. Re-read my post concerning you. As for the list. Well there's been so many threads about this same topic I don't even know how or where to vote myself but the last time I checked this was the list:

Below is the list of nominees (in alphabetical order). If you aren't on the list (but should be) please let me know before 12 Noon Eastern time on Monday the 3rd.

4Shorts
94BULLITT
Artisan
catdozer
charlz
dstig1
Furu
john25mm
LD1
mjncad
muddstopper
PILOON
Reyer Farms
SPIKER
spruce Deere
wroughtn_harv
yelbike

/ Build-It-Yourself Attachments KITS??? interested? #136  
I read your post right. I was saying that if I took your spot, I could no longer vote for you.

/ Build-It-Yourself Attachments KITS??? interested? #137  
I read your post right. I was saying that if I took your spot, I could no longer vote for you.

Well I appreciate that but if its something you really want then you can have my spot if it can be done. If indeed it can be done I'll back out and let you have my place.

/ Build-It-Yourself Attachments KITS??? interested? #138  
I'm not gonna fight ya for it.:laughing:

With my luck, I'd get selected and then get swamped with snowblower repairs. I haven't fixed any snowblowers the last couple years and makin' money comes first ya know.

/ Build-It-Yourself Attachments KITS??? interested? #139  
I'm not gonna fight ya for it.:laughing:

With my luck, I'd get selected and then get swamped with snowblower repairs. I haven't fixed any snowblowers the last couple years and makin' money comes first ya know.

Just goes to show, gotta be careful what you wish for ;) In your first post you appeared to be really disappointed in having missed the opportunity to be nominated. :confused3:
Hope you get lots of blower repairs
:thumbsup:

/ Build-It-Yourself Attachments KITS??? interested? #140  
Hello,

Would you have plans for a single bottom plow to be used with a three point attachment?
If so, what would be the costs for one set?
Thanks,
Benjamin J. "Joe" Browning