Building 3pt sprayer -need info on component parts

/ Building 3pt sprayer -need info on component parts #21  
I built a 200 gallon sprayer a couple of years ago. I got everything I needed at my local tractor supply. If your going to use yours on uneven terrain or a place with high brush you might want to consider using a boomless nozzle, that's what I did and have been very happy with the coverage.

/ Building 3pt sprayer -need info on component parts
   / Building 3pt sprayer -need info on component parts
After talking to the folks at TeeJet here is what I think I am going with. Let me know if you think this will work. First if you look at the TeeJet line diagram they plumb a separate line for agitation and one for flow back into the tank. Can you just go with one return line to the tank and make it an agitation line as well? For example:
Starting with outlet side of tank you would plumb to a strainer, then to the inlet side of the roller pump. From outlet side of pump you would plumb to a manual/coarse regulating valve. I am using the 846 TeeJet valve so it would be screwed into a T fitting. The liquid that passed up through the valve would go to a flowback line that would plumb back in downstream of the electric regulating valve.
The liquid that did not go through the coarse regulating valve and continued through the horizontal leg of the T fitting would go to another T fitting. The vertical outlet on that T would go to the electric regulating valve and then back to the tank. The horizontal outlet on the T would plumb onto a 453 flowback valve manifold with a pressure gauge on the outlet side of the manifold. Obviously each of the booms would be plumbed off the 453.