Building a Loader for MF240

/ Building a Loader for MF240 #1  

Phillip 1606

Tractor
Massey Ferguson
Anybody got information or deign for building a loader similar to the MF 232 loader? The only ones available are attached to tractors, and I have the tractor. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

/ Building a Loader for MF240 #2  
You can go on the Koyker website ad find the loader that fits your tractor. They show pretty good detail on that is needed. Their manual might help too. Still there will be a lot of engineering needed from you.

/ Building a Loader for MF240
Got this far. any help if I am on the right track.or have I missed the train.

Attachments

• LOADER MF-000.jpg
    LOADER MF-000.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 19
   / Building a Loader for MF240 #6  
Your title block is blank 😛

What are you drawing in?

And is the lower mount for the lift cylinder low enough?

/ Building a Loader for MF240 #8  
Looking good. Is it going be "fixed" on the tractor or are you able to take it out quickly if needed?

Also, while it's a little bit more work, I would suggest you would go with the H linkage for the bucket. It will give you more curl back but also more dump.

Alibre Design. You are correct,I have lowered the Lift Mount.It function much better now.It would be most helpful if someone with a loader like this could add a few dimension, as I have no sample to work from.
I have search all parts of South Africa, these attachment where not common in this country, and I have been unsuccessful finding even a part there of. To import one is not an option, not with our currant exchange rate.

I would like to ultimately make it quick removable, and yes the H attachment will make it more user friendly for other attachments. That's next.