bulldozer information

/ bulldozer information #11  

A lot of folks say buy a crawler loader with a MP (4 in one) bucket instead of a dzr. Opinions, anyone?

Jim

/ bulldozer information #12  
Hi ya
well i'll take a crack at this one as i just have got a dozer D45A Komatsu ... D4 cat size now keep in mind i have a bigger tractor too with a FEL now it all comes down to what ya want to do ie push dirt or move stuff around i like my dozer and once i realy get the hang of it i'll be happyer and doing what i'm doing a dozer fit's the bill now the other thing i'd look at is a digger bout 12-20 tonnes makes tracks, clears land ,removes stumps ,etc etc without moveing ie faster .. a drot or dozer/loader i don't know if i'd go that way i'd go to a wheel loader or bigger wheel tractor with loader ,faster and cheaper to run but it's your call ,each toy has it's place dozer for pushing and diggers for moveing ..tell us what ya want to do and maybe someone might be able to help ya out
take care
JD Kid

/ bulldozer information #13  
jdkid,

Wow nice unit you just got. Shoot I was dreaming and almost got the little brother to that a D21P but changed my mind at the last minute. You need to update your bio so we can all see all the toys that you have. Again WOW! & 1800 acres dang what don't you have. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif.

/ bulldozer information #14  
jgh,

I would have to agree with jdkid on that it all depends on what you want to do with it. Before getting a loader bucket on a crawler I would make sure you wouldn't want a nice wheeled front loader. Let us know what you have on your job list and someone with help you out as much as the board can.

Darin

/ bulldozer information #15  
John Deere made the 350 and 450 series small crawlers. I just bought a 455D crawler loader, (pedal steer), with 3,610 hours, which was located by friendly JD Ag & Turf dealer. There seems to be many small crawler dozers and loaders available from Canada. I used equipmentfinder.com and machinerytrader.com for comparison purposes, (Price , condition and hours).
Tony

/ bulldozer information
Thank you Turbo /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif