bus hog brand loader on a ym240

/ bus hog brand loader on a ym240 #11  
Nope none on mine either.

Not saying it wouldn't help on all of them. I think our tractors are just big enough the parts are strong enough for the ton of lifting force we have available? Our front tires are our weak link they will flatten out long before we break the tractor. The loaders will lift more than we can hold up with tires by a ways. my .002

/ bus hog brand loader on a ym240 #12  
DOC, My front tires hold up well with a loader full. I put new ones on and put about 55 lbs in them .

/ bus hog brand loader on a ym240 #13  
That's an idea thanks I will do that too. I think I only have about 20 or 30 in them now they get pretty flat with a big load makes me a little nervous. This pallet of wood was supposed to be 1800lbs I have no idea if it is. I have seen them get flatter than this by a bunch.

edit; dawned on me after I went home pretty sure I had aired those up to who knows what before I moved that wood. it was moving them out the first time to re-wrap them I had in mind squashing the tires so bad at 20-30 lbs. this was the only pic I have of a big load on I think?

Attachments

• IMG_0450 (1280x956).jpg
    IMG_0450 (1280x956).jpg
    836.9 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
   / bus hog brand loader on a ym240
Hey thanks for all the ideas. I'm still looking for a pair of cylinders for the bucket. I know that it's going to take some fabrication but I think that it a good deal. The only thing that really concerned me is the front tires. They are the skinny 2 wheel drive ribbed ones. But thanks again for the help.