Bush Hog FEL on Yanmar 2220d

/ Bush Hog FEL on Yanmar 2220d #11  
Here to hoping you get the tractor and the FEL from Coldwater.:cool2: I have the 2020D which is about the same tractor except for a few HP and I love it.

/ Bush Hog FEL on Yanmar 2220d
I am now the proud owner of a Yanmar 2220d. Bought it last night and I will trailer it home today. It's time to get my loader on order. Looks like Coldwater will get a call in the next few days.
Dave

/ Bush Hog FEL on Yanmar 2220d
Just in case anyone is following this post and wants to know, I ordered a new FEL from Coldwater and it's on its way. I'll post later about the installation. Coldwater is great to deal with.
Dave

/ Bush Hog FEL on Yanmar 2220d #14  
I spoke with them on the phone. At that time, they didn't have a loader for a 3110.You'll like having a loader

/ Bush Hog FEL on Yanmar 2220d #15  
Just for info sake, I believe that Bush Hog does have brackets that fit Yanmar Greys. I know when I bought my YM2000, I got a brand new 1846QT and they had the correct factory brackets and it has worked fine. Now in my personal, the 1846qt is plenty heavy for the front of a 2000. I have broken a front spindle and had wheels crack. And that is with light usage. Nothing really heavy. Good Luck.

/ Bush Hog FEL on Yanmar 2220d #16  
and I did wish to add....for 1950, I sure would go with the new loader.

/ Bush Hog FEL on Yanmar 2220d #17  
well let's have a Christmas sale with shipping and loader $$$$1950 by the way i have that tractor. and free hydraulic taps.. thanks

man i wish you were having a christmas in july sale, hahaha i would be all over that