Buying Advice Buy a Bobcat 753 ?

/ Buy a Bobcat 753 ?
Got the cat for 8500 and the trailer for 400

Attachments

• bcat2.jpg
    bcat2.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 501
   / Buy a Bobcat 753 ? #12  
That is a decent price. I bought mine for right around that price with 3400 hrs. Close to 5000 now. Keep telling my wife you are going to use it to bury me.

/ Buy a Bobcat 753 ? #13  
Thanks for the pic. Good price for the hours.
Have you tried lifting the 2,000 pounds yet?

/ Buy a Bobcat 753 ?
No, I haven't tried lifting much of anything yet - It's spring and I don't need to buy any pellets for the stove right now. I also don't have pallet forks yet. Can 3 pt. forks be converted for a bobcat or am I better off to just buy the forks?

/ Buy a Bobcat 753 ? #15  
I'd say buy the QA forks. You can find many deals on new QA forks for $500-600. Maybe even for less used on CL. I see them occasionally for sale.
Probably wouldn't mess with trying to convert 3 pt. forks.

/ Buy a Bobcat 753 ? #16  
Yes, you can buy an adaptor plate to convert 3 point to quick attach. However, that will also put the load further out front. You machine will be much more unstable. I agree with the above rrply; buy the pallet forks designed for a skid loader.

/ Buy a Bobcat 753 ? #17  
Buy a good set of forks designed for the skid loader. There is a lot you can do with them!

/ Buy a Bobcat 753 ? #18  
I bought these Fork Frames Skid Steer for $498 and really like them on my 773. Didn't realize how often I could use forks until I had them - worth every penny.

I also bought their root grapple and use that all the time.