Buy a Kioti or Stay Away Please Help Looking to buy a new Tractor CK30 HST/CK35 HST

/ Buy a Kioti or Stay Away Please Help Looking to buy a new Tractor CK30 HST/CK35 HST #11  
jody

look at all the accessories up front
front snow blower
mid mount deck get the largest possible for the tractor model
back hoe sub frame only
demo how accessories get installed and removed

get extra remotes at purchase

weight box - useless
i would add suitcase weights to a box blade first

think CAB sims, original tractor cab or curtis

i have a jd 2210 FEL, BH, front mount snow blower and 62" mower

see which gear from model to model so if you purchase a new tractor you can keep the stuff - plan ahead

also watch FEL lift height and weight my FEL just makes a 08 toyota full size 4x4

ask about service intervals and filter costs

/ Buy a Kioti or Stay Away Please Help Looking to buy a new Tractor CK30 HST/CK35 HST
From the information I have been reading the Kioti seems to be a really great tractor. To be honest everyone tells me to buy a Kubota and I went to Kubota a few times and looked at the B2920, L3400, B3030 and I tried the B3200 with the La 504 loader and I really wasn't impressed, I was really impressed with the 4 cylinder engine but the rest really wasn't comforting to be honest, seemed like all the engineering was the engine ( thats my opinion not trying to bash or give owners of this tractor a hard time sorry, just expressing my opinion on what I experienced ). Stepping up on the floorboard the complete fender moved all over the place and felt very flimsy and that was just getting on the tractor, when on the tractor you can't hardly see the park brake lever or cruise control lever, no tilt wheel. I always ask people WHY? kubota and 90% of them say the engine is great and don't mention anything else about the tractor, for me diesel engines ( alot of different builders )seem to hold up pretty well so I'm more interested in the structure/quality/layout and options that the tractor has. When operating the tractor is was very jumpy loader/tractor not stationed very solid like it was very light. To be honest I went to test ride the kioti yesterday ( ck30 hst ) and it started right up and hardley no smoke, when I went to the kubota dealer the b 3200 with the 4 cylinder started hard and very rattly and VERY smokey but I do understand it is a 4cylinder compared to a 3 cylinder and it may have been awhile since the kubota had been started but it was only 10 degree's celsuis yesterday. The Kubota BX 26 looked like a nice solid little ( tank ) but it's setup like a little backhoe. Thanks everyone for the input, any suggestions would be great. Thanks

/ Buy a Kioti or Stay Away Please Help Looking to buy a new Tractor CK30 HST/CK35 HST #13  
I am a new member as well, and a new CK30 owner (3 weeks now). When I began the tractor search I had not heard of Kioti. I looked a Kubota, JD, Mahindra, etc. I sold land to a guy a couple of years back, he bought a tractor for general use (bush hogging, feeding hay, etc) on the land. Recently, I borrowed the tractor to bush hog and plant green fields. It was orange so I assumed it was a Kubota. It handled well like Kubota's that I had rented. I was surprised to see it was a Kioti DK. Long story longer, I added Kioti to my search list, found a CK30 with FEL, many implements, and a trailer and bought the whole lot. I have used it on several projects around my house and love it. I was say depend on the opinion of others more than mine, but I am pleased with my purchase.

/ Buy a Kioti or Stay Away Please Help Looking to buy a new Tractor CK30 HST/CK35 HST #14  
I bought a ck30hst 6 weeks ago, I'm at 117hrs. & this is my first tractor.
I shopped all brands in my area, central Fl. Considering my specific needs,
small ranch work and also clearing some more Florida scrub for pasture this
unit fit perfectly. I like the warranty and so far has performed perfectly.
I performed the 50hr fluid/filter change myself.

If this is your first CUT as it was mine you will quickly find that tractor work
is all about the proper implements operated properly. Just so you know I pd.
14.2K for tractor/FEL cash delivered. I couldn't find a dealer in central/South
Fl to match the $ besides the dealer is 10 miles from my house.

Sure I'd like to have more HP etc. but after this land is cleared this unit's job
will be a lots easier.

/ Buy a Kioti or Stay Away Please Help Looking to buy a new Tractor CK30 HST/CK35 HST #15  
I've owned my CK30hst for four years now. I too looked at the other brands and found the Kioti best for me. At that time, they made the same size tractor in a 25hp which seemed a bit underpowered. I'd spend the extra for the 35 only if you intend or think you'll use pto powered attachments. It's probably another 1k more as the 25hp was to the 30hp back then. We get good snowfalls of a foot at times with higher drifts and never had a problem with power but do use chains on the rear. R4 tires aren't loaded. My fel has picked up everything you'd expect for this size of a tractor. I wished it held a bit more when working with light material. Maybe a high volume bucket in my future. The tractor has been trouble free and starts well even in 10'F without a block heater.
Good luck in your choice.

/ Buy a Kioti or Stay Away Please Help Looking to buy a new Tractor CK30 HST/CK35 HST #16  
Hello

We have the CK30 here in Cape Breton. It has done more then asked and has worked well cutting the lawn too.
Had it since the spring.
We looked around, contacted dealers and found the best (so far) help to be in New Glasgow. They have gone out of thier way to help and have contact us about service and support. We did attempt to contact other dealer in NS and had no response, after 3 attepts we walked away.

Cheers

/ Buy a Kioti or Stay Away Please Help Looking to buy a new Tractor CK30 HST/CK35 HST #17  
The Kioti CK35HST is what I have with R4 tires, 60" brush cutter,JD 60" tiller, and two bottom plow. I just love it. It handles all on my projects for cutting ATV trials thought the woods, dragging logs out, landscaping and tilling up my 5-8 acre food plots. The only problem you'll have is stopping long enough to eat lunch.:) One other thing, make sure your dealer is a good one. Mine has been great!

Thanks for the GREAT feedback, the kioti really impressed me. I think I'm going to look hard at buying the CK 35 HST. More feedback and suggestions would be great Thanks much appreciated

/ Buy a Kioti or Stay Away Please Help Looking to buy a new Tractor CK30 HST/CK35 HST
I have two questions that I'd like some help on Thanks
Can you load the rear Industrial R4 tires?
If you can't load those tires what do people normally use?
Ballast box, or attach an implement, and the reason I am asking is if I wanted to spread gravel and want to take a decent bucket load but want to keep the rear tires on the ground what would be the best way? Thanks
I'm almost 95% sure I'm gonna buy the Kioti Ck35 HST with the L130 FEL and the 60" quick attach buckets Thanks for the help and suggestions Muchly appreciated :eek:)

/ Buy a Kioti or Stay Away Please Help Looking to buy a new Tractor CK30 HST/CK35 HST #19  
I have two questions that I'd like some help on Thanks
Can you load the rear Industrial R4 tires?
If you can't load those tires what do people normally use?
Ballast box, or attach an implement, and the reason I am asking is if I wanted to spread gravel and want to take a decent bucket load but want to keep the rear tires on the ground what would be the best way? Thanks
I'm almost 95% sure I'm gonna buy the Kioti Ck35 HST with the L130 FEL and the 60" quick attach buckets Thanks for the help and suggestions Muchly appreciated :eek:)

Yes you can load r4 tires and they will hold more fluid than r1's because they're wider. I would definately get the rear tires filled, it helps alot. But even with loaded tires you might want to use an impliment on the 3ph for added counter balance.

/ Buy a Kioti or Stay Away Please Help Looking to buy a new Tractor CK30 HST/CK35 HST #20  
I use my box blade as a counter weight.