Price Check buying a 6320 jd

/ buying a 6320 jd #11  
They where asking 45k they came down to 41k with johndeere finacing... It's a local trade with all service done at the local jd dealership... I'm thinking about offering 40k out the door that includes all touch up on paint, serviceing, insurance, and full inspection... What do u think

Bro - your HOOKED - enjoy the new tractor - those units are really nice:p think about it....
that tractor for what a new truck costs

it will last forever and can make you some nice coin:licking:

40 45 42 its a good deal because you'll like it and coming from a dealer:D

/ buying a 6320 jd #12  
Sorry. IPM= Intelligent Power Management. It is a feature found on 30 series premium tractors equipped with Command Center and pretty much all PowerTech plus Tier III engines. It allows for a power bulge in certain operating conditions. I originally misread the model. Dyslexia, I suppose. Still a good price for a great tractor. What transmission?

/ buying a 6320 jd #13  
Great tractors Ive rhode in one.
I like the Kubota 120 and the hightrac model of that size too.
Sounds like a deal if they give some sort of if it then bring it back for some time.

I couldnt do it. My few cows and scrappy stuff just dont roll that size money.
but when you upgrade youll get it back times over.
Prosper

/ buying a 6320 jd
I like it cause it's a frame tractor, the tractor new cost in the 70s.... Thank y'all for yalls help.... The tractor first was at 45k then they came down to 41k I'm going to offer 40k drive out, that includes my insuranse, servicing, heavy equipment tax and the ff..... What do y'all think? 40k will I be safe???

/ buying a 6320 jd #16  
I think it sounds like a good deal.