Buying a new L5740 HSTC?

/ Buying a new L5740 HSTC? #41  
Congratulations TripleR. That is going to be one sweet machine. Like everyone else, I am dying to see it.:thumbsup:

James K0UA

/ Buying a new L5740 HSTC?
Well here it is, I might need to re-post in Owning/Operating.

/ Buying a new L5740 HSTC? #43  
It's a beauty! I got the HD bucket on mine as well and have been very happy with it. Did you get the top and tilt from the dealer or off of your old machine?

/ Buying a new L5740 HSTC? #44  
Congrats, nice looking tractor. After me missing out on the used L5240 Cab this brought a tear to my eye:D.

It's a beauty! I got the HD bucket on mine as well and have been very happy with it. Did you get the top and tilt from the dealer or off of your old machine?

I got it from the dealer, my old one only had a hydraulic top link. I had the HD on my old tractor and loved it, so the one I bought didn't have it, so I had to wait on one.

/ Buying a new L5740 HSTC? #46  
Beautiful I am sure it will serve you well. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to let me know

Congrats, nice looking tractor. After me missing out on the used L5240 Cab this brought a tear to my eye:D.

I can imagine as that was a great price and it's the same tractor.

Beautiful I am sure it will serve you well. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to let me know

Thanks, I sure will. I have been reading the Operator Manual all week, but there's nothing like experience.

/ Buying a new L5740 HSTC? #49  
Sweet looking piece - congrats !

/ Buying a new L5740 HSTC? #50  
Nice Tractor...i especially like the hydraulic top n tilt. I have yet to use my 3pt on my 4740HSTC due to the backhoe...its just so darn handy on there.