buying a new to me tractor

/ buying a new to me tractor
without any eligible bachelors/ets or people stuck on deserted islands or gun play there isn't a studio willing to take it on.
They say the story would never catch on.

/ buying a new to me tractor #22  
One might call this thread a blast from the past.

/ buying a new to me tractor #23  
I should get the rights to the storyline before somebody makes it into some silly TV program.
Just add in Oliver's hat and Lisa's blouse flew off at 75 and you could see Lisa's b......!

Just add in Oliver's hat and Lisa's blouse flew off at 75 and you could see Lisa's b......!
You really are a sick and twisted individual.
All those life long hits to the head are coming home to roost.:oops:

/ buying a new to me tractor #25  
I've had a few people here say that it won't get much for scrap weight and that I should put it at the end of the driveway.
I just might do that.
I have an old 2 furrow plow on steel wheels. I'll hitch them up and have a sort of gate guard.
That should teach it a lesson for being so difficult.
Never know maybe I can pass on to some countrified city slicker who don't know any better.
Arnold has volunteered to paint the whole rig in it's original colors.
Should look sharp in drab grey.

Look into a new Commander with powershift. Maybe the wife will buy it without telling you, Hopefully it doesn't get delivered to the neighbor instead...

Attachments

• Commander 6000 Ford.jpg
    Commander 6000 Ford.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 29
Look into a new Commander with powershift. Maybe the wife will buy it without telling you, Hopefully it doesn't get delivered to the neighbor instead...
who mounted a bus stop shelter on it?:unsure:

/ buying a new to me tractor #27  
Last edited:
   / buying a new to me tractor #28  
This thread is BS.

Last edited:
   / buying a new to me tractor #29  
Hmmm...
There was a Fordson that went up for a local auction recently, but I passed it up. Apparently it ran with a "pull-start". It might have been fun... if it didn't try to kill me.
One of the neighbors was actually killed by an antique tractor... be careful.

/ buying a new to me tractor #30  
This thread is BS. tactical T. Stop believing this stupid ****. You're better.
I was just sending back the Green Acres joke.

The above is when Lisa bought Mr. Douglas a brand new Commander SOS 6 cylinder cabbed Ford.

Ford was a major sponsor of the show and that was the Flagship debut of their Top model that year, so they managed to feature it on the episode I quoted above.

Tactical T obviously got the Joke...