Buying a new tractor

/ Buying a new tractor
I ended up buying the 2006 Kubota MX5000. It's two wheel drive, with a Bushhog 3045 FEL. I won't use the FEL that much, but wanted it for when I did want to use one. I've never been stuck with my old MF135, and the Kubota seems comparable, only much nicer. And the dealer seemed the best of all the ones I've talked to. I talked to other people that have dealt with the dealership, and none had any complaints.
Thanks everyone for your advice, and suggestions. Not only on this thread, but most threads on the forum had things I took into account.

/ Buying a new tractor #12  
nogin007 said:
I ended up buying the 2006 Kubota MX5000. It's two wheel drive, with a Bushhog 3045 FEL. I won't use the FEL that much, but wanted it for when I did want to use one. I've never been stuck with my old MF135, and the Kubota seems comparable, only much nicer. And the dealer seemed the best of all the ones I've talked to. I talked to other people that have dealt with the dealership, and none had any complaints.
Thanks everyone for your advice, and suggestions. Not only on this thread, but most threads on the forum had things I took into account.

Enjoy your new Bota. They're fun machines.

My new Mahindra 5525 2WD has about the same hp as your MX5000. Looks like your FEL has roughly the same specs as my ML250. I regret not getting the quick attach skid steer option on my FEL when I bought the tractor. Looks like I'll have to retrofit that capability onto the FEL in the next few months.