Buying advice needed please

/ Buying advice needed please
I also going to recommend a MF 2600H as well. The 2605H is a 55 HP tractor and the 2606H is a 65 HP tractor. One thing good about the 2600H is it has excellent weight for its size. The 2607H is almost a 6000 lb tractor. I'm likely going to go with a JD 5075E when the dealers start getting some 2018 models in but I was set on a 2607H for a long time and am still considering one. They are very basic but very nice looking tractors IMO with good weight and a very nice cash price. (Even though the finance price makes its value not look as good for such a basic tractor)
That is exactly what I run into with Massey and a couple others. I did like the Massey 2605h but the price was within $1000 of everyone else and I would end up paying an extra $5000 in interest. So as of right now I'm leaning towards Kubota or nh.
Pros with Kubota:
-Dependable
-Salesman/owner is very willing to work with me and spend time with me.
-I drove the mx 5200 today and like the feel and maneuverability of it.
-He gave me a good price on my old tractor if I don't sell it before.
-Dealer is 25 miles away.
-Easier to haul with my f-150.
-Kubota has the best finance options.

Cons:
-The mx5200 is very light.
-The loader capacity is low.
-The 3pt capacity is low.
-No rear remote ($950 extra)

New Holland workmaster 60
Pros:
-Over 1000lbs heavier built.
-More hp.
-Better lift capacity.
-Better loader capacity.
-2 rear remotes

Cons:
-The dealer with the best deal is 85 miles away. I would probably be buying from him and having our case dealer that sells nh 15 miles away doing my service/warranty work if needed.
-I have read of a couple issues with the workmaster on here.
-Hauling it with my truck.

I still haven't drove the workmaster yet. I plan on doing that soon. That may help make my decision. I really like that mx5200 but my #1 concern is whether I will be upset with it being too light even with the rear tires filled. :confused3: