Buying Advice Buying advice

/ Buying advice #11  
go with the 225 minimum yes i wish it were a tad lighter too but have been mowing with mine a while now, but ditch the loader to save some weight, if you want the belly mower go with the 230 for the 66 and 225 on down for the 54. the 225 does not have enough power in mid range with the 66 to mow up even a slight incline, i think you will be disappointed with the 22

/ Buying advice
BAckhoe says 7tb on it...And I am not buying it for mowing.Have an old reliable bolens g14 for mowing,tilling ,etc.

/ Buying advice #13  
BAckhoe says 7tb on it...And I am not buying it for mowing.Have an old reliable bolens g14 for mowing,tilling ,etc.
That's the hoe made by Alamo Grp./Rhino for Bobcat. I thought of buying the Woods BH80-X, but my kubota does all the hoe work I need for now.

/ Buying advice
I just cant believe it wont even pick its ***-end off the ground to clean snow from under the subframe.

/ Buying advice #15  
I just cant believe it wont even pick its ***-end off the ground to clean snow from under the subframe.
Yeah. I'm surprised too.

/ Buying advice #16  

The relief valve was probably set too low. Bobcat's dealers do not seem
to be checking RV settings.

Also, many many hoe attachments with subframes are set up to stick way
too far out back. I have not seen a 7TB or 8TB mounted, even at the
big Bobcat exhibit at the recent World AG Expo. I don't suppose you took
any pix?