Buying Advice

/ Buying Advice #1  

jhoward

Tractor
Kubota B series
Currently plow with a 400cc artic cat ATV. Considering upgrading to side by side for convenience comfort. Any thoughts on utility machines that seat 3 across and would be OK for some very occasional trail riding?

/ Buying Advice #2  
Check out the Honda Pioneer 1000. Seating for three in front and an optional two more with the 1000-5.

/ Buying Advice #3  
I purchased a new Yamaha Viking in 2016;previous unit was a Yamaha Rhino a 2006 that I put 4,000 trouble free miles on.I also have owned a Yamaha Grizzley,Honda ATV,Suzuki ATV and still have a 1998 Kawasaki Prairie.My machine are work related and used about every day;so they must be dependable.
My experience with the Honda Automatic(electric shift) has not been good.
Besides the Viking ,I would consider the Kaswasaki and Bombadier and the Artic Cats are looking better recently(Textron) but have no exposure to them.

Attachments

• 100_1662.JPG
    100_1662.JPG
    880.6 KB · Views: 82
   / Buying Advice #4  
Check out the Deere Gator XUV825i and XUV625i. They seem like perfect machines for 95% utility use with the occasional trail ride.

I thought the Gator was basically only utility use but check out the Dirttraxx YouTube review of them, they are impressive trail machines as well.