Buying Equipment Online and Getting It Shipped

/ Buying Equipment Online and Getting It Shipped #11  
Bought my mx5100 from an out of state dealer and had it delivered, bought a grapple and stump bucket and had it shipped in, one BX42 chipper from PA and countless parts all without a single problem (Hopefully I don't jinx myself now).

/ Buying Equipment Online and Getting It Shipped #12  
I think my wife has used Uship for horses with good success. Now sometimes a horse is insane but that is genetic problem, not a shipper problem. Well actually only one horse was evil and deserved to die. Yes any creature can be born dangerously defective. Thank goodness it does not happen often. Sounds harsh but reality is what it is. Stillnot a negative shipping experience. Hey, I have had OK luck with CraigsList too. Maybe I did not do quite as well a bargain from CL, but I never overpaid to the point of pawn shop retail.

/ Buying Equipment Online and Getting It Shipped #13  
I bought my Zetor 4341 from a dealer in PA, I believe it was 465 miles or so away. I bought sight unseen, but had plenty of pictures. I used UShip.com and sure enough it arrived on time and exactly as described. I think the shopping cost about 500. It was a husband and wife team headed to Florida to visit grand kids. They picked up several loads along the way to pay for their trip, and were licensed and insured. I absolutely would do it again.

/ Buying Equipment Online and Getting It Shipped #14  
I have made some large purchases and bought and sold over 1000 items on ebay. Everything from a $5 item to a $120,000 boat. Its always worked out great. I have sold about 10 boats alone. The cheapest was $26,300.

As for transporting I always do it myself. I also have hauled boats all over the Eastern half of the US for customers who bought sight unseen most of the time. Also some cars, trucks, suv's, tractors n quads, ect.

Chris