Buying my 1st tractor this weekend and need advise BIG TIME - quotes included

/ Buying my 1st tractor this weekend and need advise BIG TIME - quotes included #141  
   / Buying my 1st tractor this weekend and need advise BIG TIME - quotes included #143  
About a year ago, I looked at the K 2301 and compared it to the JD 2025R. On my spreadsheet, the K won, but I was unable to try out the FEL on the K because it hadn't been installed. I'll see if I can find the PDF of my spreadsheet and will attach it.

The 2025's FEL operation is essentially bulletproof. The one on my lemony JD 1025 WAS NOT. It was quirky. So, it would be essential to try the FEL on both machines. Make them do something they're not supposed to do. If they won't do it, they're good. (I bought the JD, mainly because of good response and closeness of the dealer, and its FEL is the best of the 3 tractors I've had: 4010, 1025 and now 2025.)

Don't know about the joy stick operation you mention. Don't deem it of use. You want motions to curl or uncurl, to drop or lift and to float.
Anything else could get rather confusing and potentially dangerous (like the one on the 1025 that wanted often to uncurl while lifting).

Ralph

Attachments

• Comparison B2301 and 2025.pdf
    15.1 KB · Views: 56