Buying new LS XR3140HC

/ Buying new LS XR3140HC
The XR3140HC has the skid steer set up for FEL etc

/ Buying new LS XR3140HC
Hi Wishbone actually this is my first tractor. We get big dumps of heavy snow and I wanted to be in a cab warm and dry and have something that will move it. It has 40hp LS engine and big/small enough to work on my property get in tight places if needed.

/ Buying new LS XR3140HC #13  
Ok sounds logical. I know its the same platform as my tractor but with tilt steering and a MUCH better seat with more HP. I transport my tractor for all my tractor jobs I do in my LAMAR 16' 16K dump trailer which I bought a few months back. I have ALWAYS wanted and felt I could really use a dump trailer for all my needs. Well the tractor JUST fits with the FEL and a box blade on the back. You have around 6" on each side of room which is good. So I really couldn't go up to another size platform of a tractor than what I have. It would always be nice to have more HP, the problem is the computers, and that is something I really do not want so I am stuck with 25HP

I hope she works out for you.

/ Buying new LS XR3140HC #15  
I got a chance to crawl all over a bunch of LS tractors at the farm show, and they seem like a really nice machine. Congrats!

/ Buying new LS XR3140HC
IMG_0117.jpg

Only have 13 hours so far and moved snow twice.....so far everything I was looking for :)

/ Buying new LS XR3140HC #17  
When you said 'no regen for the FEL' what do you mean?

To me regen means the exhaust burn off cycle.

/ Buying new LS XR3140HC #18  

I think he means the hydraulic regen valve/system for better hydraulics.

/ Buying new LS XR3140HC #19  

Avenger is correct. Some loader valves have a "Regen" circuit which allows for a faster bucket dump.

/ Buying new LS XR3140HC
Should have said the regen doesnt require DEF