Buying Advice Buying Process

/ Buying Process #11  
Both times, the dealer had it in stock. Other than tires filled, remotes installed, it was ready to go. Like tomorrow afternoon type thing.

We also bought a Kioti side by side from the same dealer. He had to buy one from another dealer, installed all the accessories I ordered and still delivered it in 3 days.

/ Buying Process
Mine was on the lot, already prepped..........It was delivered about 4 hours after I wrote the check. He brought it up as soon as he closed his business for the day.

That's what I'm talking about. I don't mind waiting a few days for them to go over it and make sure everything is good. I think I'd be so impatient if I had to wait a few weeks.

I'm looking at the Mahindra 3016 HST with FEL. I don't think there is anything special I want to add except maybe rear hydrolics for a hydrolic top link. Oh and some bucket hooks. So yeah, I'll probably have to wait a a couple weeks.

/ Buying Process #13  
That's what I'm talking about. I don't mind waiting a few days for them to go over it and make sure everything is good. I think I'd be so impatient if I had to wait a few weeks.

I'm looking at the Mahindra 3016 HST with FEL. I don't think there is anything special I want to add except maybe rear hydrolics for a hydrolic top link. Oh and some bucket hooks. So yeah, I'll probably have to wait a a couple weeks.
If they have the parts for the rear remotes in stock, it shouldn't take more than a day or two to get it to your door. And if you are going to use a boxblade, or rear blade......consider top n tilt.

/ Buying Process
I have a box blade already and I've seen a video on top n tilt on YouTube. That would be sweet and something I have thought about. Is that something that a dealer normally installs or is that an aftermarket option that I would have to install? What is the approximate cost for a top n tilt?

/ Buying Process #15  
Brian under the user name mountain view does TnT kits.

/ Buying Process #17  
Thanks for the heads up Don, sorry for the delay cletus99, but have been out building links today and just now saw the PM from Don87.

A complete "TnT" set for your 3016 is $585 + shipping cost. You will need some sort of diverter for the 2nd hydraulic due to the availability of only a single rear remote. :( I can get you a complete electric diverter kit that will bolt in place of the OEM remote location and have a control button that has to be fastened on the OEM control lever for about $500. I know that the last complete kit like this that I did for a guy, his total with shipping was $1124.

Contact me over on the Fit Rite website if you are interested. ;)

/ Buying Process
Thanks everyone for your replies. I'll get with you mntviewranch when I get the tractor. It'll be a while though. Gotta pay off some bills first and get through this sequester. Still crossing my fingers I don't get furloughed. Been delayed 2 weeks so far.