Buying used WVA-Deutz-Fahr 5080 Keyline, loader tractor

/ Buying used WVA-Deutz-Fahr 5080 Keyline, loader tractor #1  

tractormantwo

Tractor
Kubota MX5000, Massey Ferguson 150, Massey Ferguson 325
Hello, My neighbor has a Deutz-Fahr 5080 Keyline with under 900 hours for sale. Tell me about the SSQA loader connections as it was mentioned by another owner. The tractor was used for making hay and mowing pastures. It has extra lights, extra hydraulic lines to loader, like new tires, barn kept . What are your thoughts of this tractor. The tractor is in WVA and will be moved to the farm. Will this standard quick attachment, two handle connector set up work with my skid steer attachments? The tractor is in great shape, low hours all fluids changed and asking price is 44K. If you are an owner can you share any problems you have had with tractor loader? I have looked at Massey Ferguson 4608 not M with DEF, and New Holland PowerStar in the same 75HP range and all are much higher in price for a used, but great tractor.
It has the 3-cylinder FARMotion, the electronic common-rail injection at 2,000 bar, extra running lights with extra lines to loader . Tell me what your thoughts are on this tractor. If you are an owner how hard is it to change out filters and fluids? I know you have to run a higher throttle for the engine to handle the Tier 4 carbon burn off. So no running with low throttle as you are working in the field. I think it is wet brakes, dry clutch with water cooled engine, electronically activated 4 wheel drive and brakes.
If you are an owner what are the highest HRs you have or have seen for the 5080 Keyline
I just want to feel this is a good tractor.

/ Buying used WVA-Deutz-Fahr 5080 Keyline, loader tractor
Has anyone changed out the oil and filters for their Deutz - Fahr M keyline tractor. Does anyone have a service and user manual with info for changing out fluids. If you did change out the oil, fuel, hydraulic filters what filter and fluid did you use? Any help would be appreciated

/ Buying used WVA-Deutz-Fahr 5080 Keyline, loader tractor #3  
You can always get a repair manual/shop manual to find out
what you need
If I would have seen the deutz 5080D before I purchased the
Yanmar The Deutz would be in the yard not the Yanmar
Don't get me wrong the Yanmar is a great tractor no problems
with it.

willy