Buying x740 versus new x750 what am I missing out on?

/ Buying x740 versus new x750 what am I missing out on? #51  
Good for you!!! I am sure that it was worth the effort. Nothing like saving a bit of cash.

/ Buying x740 versus new x750 what am I missing out on? #52  
I think you made a great decision. You just saved yourself at least $1,500 I am guessing. With what you saved you could option a 3pt hitch and a rear PTO, or get yourself a quick hitch with hydraulic angling and a 54'' blade. Or you could even just save the money!

Post pictures when you get it, it's a requirement around here. :laughing:

/ Buying x740 versus new x750 what am I missing out on?
I think I'm going to try a good flat coat of Linex on the underside of the deck and see how that works.

3PH and PTO are a must if I sell my 455. She likes the 455 so I may just keep it.

/ Buying x740 versus new x750 what am I missing out on? #54  
I think I'm going to try a good flat coat of Linex on the underside of the deck and see how that works.

3PH and PTO are a must if I sell my 455. She likes the 455 so I may just keep it.

Which Line-X product are you thinking about using?

My local guy uses Armagard. He does fantastic work. He's the only one that I trust to do my trucks.

OK there's a new twist to this plot. Dealer had the one machine for Ma, but not the second for me. Said he found one in MN but was working out the practicality of transporting from MN.

So Friday he emails me pricing on a x750 and he's revised it to just $300 more than the closeout deal on the x740. Add another $200 for the Auto connect. So gears start turning in my head and I ask about doing 2 x750 units at same price. Says sure so I told him I'd get back to him on Monday. Thinking I'll opt for the new model 750 in both cases. I prefer the look of the yellow deck. I get all of the performance of the legendary 7 iron deck except the stamping thickness, which to me is complete overkill for a garden tractor.