bx 1500

/ bx 1500 #21  
In regards to the "maddening" fuel issue; I also used to have fuel issues on my 2003 BX2200 with over 1200 hours. I am still using 5 gallon fuel containers to refuel. In the past, even being as careful as I could be, would seem to end up with water and "floater junk" in the fuel. Was always having to change fuel filters often. Even put on an aftermarket inline "water trap" filter to clean it up, but still had problems. Finally, made a promise to myself to always filter the fuel while pouring into the tank, using a "Mr Funnel" or similar water & fuel filter. Can honestly say that I have had no problems since. It worked for me. No, I am not selling Mr. Funnel, just FYI.
Goodluck,
JBX

/ bx 1500 #22  
In regards to the "maddening" fuel issue; I also used to have fuel issues on my 2003 BX2200 with over 1200 hours. I am still using 5 gallon fuel containers to refuel. In the past, even being as careful as I could be, would seem to end up with water and "floater junk" in the fuel. Was always having to change fuel filters often. Even put on an aftermarket inline "water trap" filter to clean it up, but still had problems. Finally, made a promise to myself to always filter the fuel while pouring into the tank, using a "Mr Funnel" or similar water & fuel filter. Can honestly say that I have had no problems since. It worked for me. No, I am not selling Mr. Funnel, just FYI.
Goodluck,
JBX

/ bx 1500 #23  
Do any of you guys have a front blade on your BX1500?
`````````````````
AceDeuce
automech
coveredbridge
kabooki
TommyT
kubby
SPYDERLK
fish_wisperer
ericbx1500
JBX

/ bx 1500 #24  
No I don't have a frt blade. But I have been thinking of getting one.

/ bx 1500 #25  
ericbx1500 said:
No I don't have a frt blade. But I have been thinking of getting one.
Thanks for your meaningful helpful reply.
I've got a bx1500 on order.
Here's what I've run into trying to get a front blade for it.
Started out with these three options:
1*NEW 54'' Manual angle blade $1400.
2*New Hyd angle blade $1900
3*used Hyd angle blade $1500
I originally went with #2
Later I changed my mind and changed to #3 to save $400.
Next thing happened is when the dealer got the used tractor in with the used blade the blade was a piece of junk so we couldn't use it.
Next step we decided to go with a new Blade, but when the dealer went to order it we fond out that Kubota don't offer the Hyd angle on the 54'' blade for the bx1500.
Where am I now?_ The dealer has ordered the 60'' Hyd angle blade for a bx2230/2350 and hopefully it will fit and work on the BX1500.
This is why I'd like to converse with other BX1500 owners who have a front blade on a BX1500 to see what kind of issues others might have had in getting a front blade for a bx1500 and how they solved any problems in doing so.
This is a serious problem I'm having concerning this and I need serious dialog not snide remarks and sarcastic comments.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you go shopping for a front blade for your BX 1500 please keep me posted on your experiences when you do so!!

/ bx 1500 #26  
Digging up old threads again. :rolleyes:

How many times are you going to ask about a front blade, you would think if you haven't gotten your answer by now that your just going to have to find out for yourself when you finally get yours.

/ bx 1500 #28  
Zick said:

How many times are you going to ask about a front blade, you would think if you haven't gotten your answer by now that your just going to have to find out for yourself when you finally get yours.
I don't understand the problem, an imaginary front blade will always fit an imaginary BX1500 or so I imagine.

/ bx 1500 #29  
rpoage said:
I don't understand the problem, an imaginary front blade will always fit an imaginary BX1500 or so I imagine.
Just got the following e mail from the dealer earler today.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi
We are all ready to go.
The blade is on the used tractor and the driver was
thinking about heading your way tomorrow.
Would that work for you?
I have
attached a pic of the new tractor.
Total with the new blade is $15600
delivered.
However, your payments actually went down because I was able to
finance the full amount of the blade at 0% for 36 months.
Thanks.

/ bx 1500 #30  
Zick said:

Got the blade thing worked out no thanks to
Zick
rpoage
fish6942