Price Check BX-2200 Front End Loader

/ BX-2200 Front End Loader #1  

r0GuE

Veteran Member
Tractor
ex-Bota Owner
My BX-2200 has a loader that I use so infrequently, I have been considering selling it. In the last 5 years I've used it only to aid in moving snow, and next year I am transitioning to snow blower.

Any advice on the value of a used BX-2200 FEL is appreciated. Other items I will be selling are a 60" back blade and a rear weight kit. Any advice on their value also welcome.

Thanks All!

/ BX-2200 Front End Loader #2  
My BX-2200 has a loader that I use so infrequently, I have been considering selling it. In the last 5 years I've used it only to aid in moving snow, and next year I am transitioning to snow blower.

Any advice on the value of a used BX-2200 FEL is appreciated. Other items I will be selling are a 60" back blade and a rear weight kit. Any advice on their value also welcome.

Thanks All!

Dude!!! What will be left??? No FEL?

Just kidding....Might want to check Craigslist for the FEL...I would guess the blade would bring 60% or less of new (unless it is like new, then maybe more).

/ BX-2200 Front End Loader #3  
The quick answer is always, What The Market Will Bear.

True, but you asked for specifics. That FEL, in great condition, will fetch over a grand, maybe as much as $1300. I'd start there.
Rear weight kits don't bring much, but you never know. The rear blade also. Not a big ticket item, but popular enough. Start at $200 if pristine, or $150 if not. That's what things bring around here. YMMV.

/ BX-2200 Front End Loader #4  
Come to think of it...Let me know what you want for the blade...I'm only a few miles from Butler.

/ BX-2200 Front End Loader
Ok, I know I sat on this for quite a while. Had to be sure. I'm going to do it. First the back blade. It is as clean as can be. $250 takes it. That's about half new, which is how I bought it because I was dumb. I think this kind of stuff is clearly best bought used.