BX 23 Transmission Problems

/ BX 23 Transmission Problems
The Dealer told me they split the case and found that the hydralic pump was worn. They replaced the transmission and told me they had never seen this kind of problem. In both cases the failures occurred after using the backhoe. After completing the work the machine ran fine, It wasn't until shutting the tractor off and returning hours later that these symptoms were obvious.

Again, I would appreciate your ideas!

Tom

/ BX 23 Transmission Problems #12  
Is the tractor stalling be cause it is under load or just shutting off like turning the key?

If like turning the key would suspect one of the safety switches is not operating.

If stalling the engine due to load, must have some mechanical binding in the tranny. Will the tractor roll when in neutral? I.e push it by hand are the wheels locked?

If the tractor rolls freely in neutral and stalls the engine while depressing the go pedals sounds like gear jammed/broke in the motor output assembly.

/ BX 23 Transmission Problems
Thanks for all the help. I went out and wired brush the connection for the sensor under the seat. I previouly checked that connection but thought I would revisit it. When I put the seat back down I noticed some kind of switch near the seat belt. After further examination I realized this was the switch with the spring
lever that work as a safety switch had broke off the seat. I then started the engine while moving the lever and all is well.

I appreciste all your help.

Rickoshay