BX 2350 losing travel speed

/ BX 2350 losing travel speed #1  

MPHarper

My Kubota BX 2350 won't travel a fast as it used to. I have ckecked it out and can't figure out why. It's slower in both high and low range.

Any ideas?

/ BX 2350 losing travel speed #2  
If it is a hydro,change your filters.
Bill

/ BX 2350 losing travel speed #3  
On the BX1500 there is a bolt on each side of the pedal pivot that limits how far the pedal can be pushed down. If yours is limited the same, perhaps there is debris blocking full motion or the forward bolt has loosened.
larry

/ BX 2350 losing travel speed #4  
Are you using super UDT?

/ BX 2350 losing travel speed
I am using Kubota fluids. My last service was perfromed by the dealer.

/ BX 2350 losing travel speed
On the BX1500 there is a bolt on each side of the pedal pivot that limits how far the pedal can be pushed down. If yours is limited the same, perhaps there is debris blocking full motion or the forward bolt has loosened.
larry

I checked the motion and noticed that the pedal won't go all the way down to the bolt in forward. The bolt is almost all the way up. I couldn't see any obstructions keeping the pedal from going all the way down.

What would keep the pedal from going all the ay down?

/ BX 2350 losing travel speed #7  
I checked the motion and noticed that the pedal won't go all the way down to the bolt in forward. The bolt is almost all the way up. I couldn't see any obstructions keeping the pedal from going all the way down.

What would keep the pedal from going all the ay down?

You will have to get under the beast and look at the linkage system.