BX-2350 Whazzat?

/ BX-2350 Whazzat? #1  

Jibber

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L3130HST 4WD, BX2350
OK, I'm stumped. I've looked at it repeatedly since getting this machine not knowing what it might be for. Then a neighbor asked. There's an additional slot in the right control area. Possibly for a remote hydraulic control?

photo of said slot attached..

Attachments

• Slot.jpg
    Slot.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 572
   / BX-2350 Whazzat? #3  
Sho nuff! There's an empty slot on the BX-24 too! Right behind the 3PH lift control lever there is a slot with no lever, no decal! Never really noticed it before. Wonder if this control panel is used on another model with another control?

/ BX-2350 Whazzat? #4  
Looks like the cruise control on the 1830/2230 from the other model pics. I have the 2350 as well...blank.

Frostyford

/ BX-2350 Whazzat? #5  
I noticed it as soon as I got my BX and am waiting for a good idea to come to mind for something that I can put there.

/ BX-2350 Whazzat?
Well, I decided to call my dealer and his initial response was .. WHAT EMPTY SLOT. Soooo. I guess I'm not going to get much help there. I don't see any suggestion underneath as to what might go there. I can't imagine running a remote from the back of a BX.. but that might be what they had in mind.

/ BX-2350 Whazzat? #7  
Could be for a rear hyd connection like a hyd top link. I wish I had a hyd top link.

/ BX-2350 Whazzat? #8  
asylum575 said:
Take a look at this pic

The levers on your right side should be, rear/mid PTO selector, PTO speedcontrol and 1/4 inching valve control for implements

That is incorrect. The levers on the left side are pto mid/rear/mid-rear and pto engagement. The levers on the right are 4x4/hi-low gear/hydl lift-lower control. The empty slot on the bx1830/2230 and 23 was for cruise control. Maybe the intend to install this on the bx 1850/2350 and 24 series down the road.

Kubota Tractor Corporation - Utility Vehicle Series - RTV900

/ BX-2350 Whazzat? #10  
Maybe an e-mail to Kubota can answer this question.