BX 24 Length

/ BX 24 Length #1  

MacTractor

Silver Member
Tractor
2008 JD 2320
It looks like I am going to be looking for a BX24 in the next few months to help clear and landscape my new property. I am builing a new house and I need to know how much space the tractor will take up with the FEL and BH on the tractor while parked.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

/ BX 24 Length
The only dimentions on the Kubota site are for the tractor total length with the 3 point hitch. I need the total length with the BH on it.

Unless I am missing something here, I can find it.

Cheers,

megaboz said:
http://www.kubota.com It has everything you need for Dimensions.

/ BX 24 Length #4  
MacTractor, my B/H is disconnected right now but I just tried to measure both of them. With the FEL curled down to where it takes up the least amount of footage, the tractor and FEL measures 10' 2". I measured the B/H the best I could and it appears it takes up another 5'.

15' 2" should get you within a couple of inches.

Marv

/ BX 24 Length #5  
That is a real good estimate. I have a 16' trailer for the BX 24 and there is about 4" of room at the front and back when loaded.

/ BX 24 Length #6  
15'4" measured. 17' if you forget the boom lock and the boom leaks down. 7' 6" wide with outriggers down to remove the BH

/ BX 24 Length #7  
MacTractor said:
The only dimentions on the Kubota site are for the tractor total length with the 3 point hitch. I need the total length with the BH on it.

Cheers,

My Kubota bx23 is right about 15 feet give or take an inch or 2.

I keep it in a stall measuring 12 wide by 22 feet long but plan on moving it into another stall 16 wide by 22 feet when I get that bay partioned off.

I could use another 2 to 4 feet in length but my building is only 22 feet deep and 76 feet long.

/ BX 24 Length #8  
MacTractor said:

Cheers,

If you look up the attachments, the deminsions are there.

/ BX 24 Length #9  
According to my BX24 Workshop Manual which arrived today:D the entire works is 174.9 inches.

/ BX 24 Length
Thanks for your posts. Much appreciated. My garage is going to be a 3 car with one part 24' x 24' and the other 17' Wide X 15'4" Deep. I was hoping to keep the tractor in the smaller bay. By the sounds of it I may be able to fit it in. If not I will just have to drive it in and through to the other other bay and back it into the space sideways. I guess I will only be able to tell when I have the rig in the garage.

I wish the house was finished so I can start dealing to buy one.

Cheers,