BX 25 pricing?

/ BX 25 pricing?
Well, just ordered it.
Tax, 3 pt hitch, 50 hour service and free delievery (65 miles) came to $18,000. Could I have done better? Maybe, but I'm real impressed with the dealer and that is more important that saving a few bucks.

/ BX 25 pricing? #12  
Well, just ordered it.
Tax, 3 pt hitch, 50 hour service and free delievery (65 miles) came to $18,000. Could I have done better? Maybe, but I'm real impressed with the dealer and that is more important that saving a few bucks.

Price is in relation to area. A unit in TX is NOT the same as NY...Hence, I got a BX24 (3 pt hitch blah blah ) with 12" bucket on hoe, 60" MMM and 48" sweepaer for $18,400 to my door..

Point is the area is a huge diff.

/ BX 25 pricing? #13  
Well, just ordered it.

I think you did fine..My BX23 with a 54" deck, 3PH and a couple of minor options came to around 19k in 2004 if I remember correctly.

They hold their value and don't seem to get much more expensive as time goes on. All good in my book.

/ BX 25 pricing? #14  
Well, just ordered it.

Congrats!!!

/ BX 25 pricing? #15  
I just bought a BX25 from the dealer in Marble Falls, TX. I always look for prices in the forum, so I thought I'd add mine. I bought a BX25 with a 12-inch bucket, sun shade (metal), 3-point hitch, and rear work light for $16720 delivered. I didn't bicker on the price, just asked him to give me a good deal. I also got the 60-inch belly mower for $1790, so the total package for the tractor was $18510 (non-tax). A few thoughts on this purchase:

1. It was important to me to buy local. I want someone who knows me when I need something repaired - they've been good about that in the past with my other tractor.
2. I have bought a lot of implements from this dealer - gotten to know them, so I expected to get a fair price.
3. Delivery (50+ miles) was included - always has been for every implement, I let them know I'm not in a hurry and they can deliver when convenient.
4. Before I purchased they spent the time to detach and attach everything - I wanted to see the backhoe, mower, 3-point hitch go off and on - very impressed with the design.

/ BX 25 pricing? #16  
I think you got a good price from a local dealer.:thumbsup: