BX 3 point sprayer

/ BX 3 point sprayer #21  
I bought a little carry all for the 3ph. I think it was about $125. You can carry all kinds of things around on it. I then bought a 15 gal. sprayer from Northern Tool and Equipment for $99. When I want to spray I put on the carry all, then a board the same length and width as the tank, lay the sprayer on the board and secure with bungee cords. The sprayer is electric and the wire is just long enouugh to reach the battery. One end of the wire stays attached to the battery. This end reaches about 18 inches to a quick disconnect plug which makes plugging in and unplugging quick and easy. I use just a wand with nozzle, but attaching a boom would be easy. I put small casters on the bottom of the carry all so it can slide right under the rough cutter while in the garage. The rough cutter sits on its own dolly. This way 2 stored implements take up the space of only one. (Sometimes I even use the hoist to set my rear blade piggyback on the rough cutter so I have 3 implements taking up the space of one.)

Anyway the carry all and elec. sprayer totaled only $225 and I am very satisfied with the settup. The carry all could easily hold a larger elec. sprayer. Northern has several sizes, with and without booms. You can get the pull behind kind with its own trailer and wheels, which are quite a bit more expensive, but I find that the kind designed to mount on the back of an ATV sets quite well on the carry all. Good Luck.

/ BX 3 point sprayer
Thanks Tom,
I have until Mid January to make up My mind in order to get what I want before the Season gets in full swing.