BX Bashers BE Warned!!!

/ BX Bashers BE Warned!!! #21  
I have a better one: Why did JD outsource to INDIA??? I almost bought a Kubota a couple of weeks ago, but got a Deere because I liked the dealer better. Frankly, I am ashamed of Cub Cadet now. I am not impressed with any of their lines. They lost my respect when they just started rebadging Kiotis and upping the price. If I really wanted a Kioti, I would go to a Kioti dealer!!!

/ BX Bashers BE Warned!!! #22  
I heard somewhere that CC and JD were making some cheap models to compete with all of the other cheap models, but who knows. I am not in marketing... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ BX Bashers BE Warned!!! #23  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( OK JUNKMAN . . . here goes. YOU DON'T SCARE ME!

I just don't like the BX tractors, but I don't like the TZ tractors, or GC tractors or the nastly little green ones either.

I can see the usefulness of the little tractors. Heck, God even made roaches & maggots to serve some purpose. But it doesn't mean I have to like them!!! I can even see why some people buy the little tractors, and I understand leeches are still used in modern medical procedures, but again, I don't have to like the little things.

So, just because you have warned me against it, let me warn you before you come after me . . . my kid can beat up your kid . . . my wife weighs more than your wife . . . I can run away faster than you can chase . . . my dog can yap in a more annoying way than yours can . . . GIVE UP YET?

)</font>

Hey guys can you all stop. FIRST, I should not have posted the above message to Junkman, despite the tongue in cheek nature of it because it obviously derailed the whole thread. I actually thougth the thread had died from lack of activity so I figured it was safe to inject some humor. But now this is just a general badmouthing thread and is really serving no purpose. Some people hopped on the humor bandwagon, but that is obviously gone by the wayside.

/ BX Bashers BE Warned!!!
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Hey guys can you all stop. FIRST, I should not have posted the above message to Junkman, despite the tongue in cheek nature of it because it obviously derailed the whole thread. I actually thougth the thread had died from lack of activity so I figured it was safe to inject some humor. But now this is just a general badmouthing thread and is really serving no purpose. Some people hopped on the humor bandwagon, but that is obviously gone by the wayside.
)</font>

I have to admit that my commetns about the JD and the Kioti were made in jest only. The interesting thing is that I didn't know that the Kioti was being "rebadged" under another name or sold at any place other than a Kioti dealer. I have seen the John Deere lawn tractors in some of the box stores, but never gave much thought to them. I in no way wanted this thread to become a bashing party for any tractor brand and it was started with a tongue in cheek intent. I also dont' believe that any of the previous posters mean any harm and are also trying, even if not successfully, to be humorous. I guess that it is all in the way that you read them. As a old friend once told me........"Many a truth is said in jest"..... Jest lets not forget that we are all tractor owners/lovers first.

/ BX Bashers BE Warned!!! #25  
I am now fully and wholeheartedly a BX believer. Back a few years when i had a B7500 (Boone TBN'er now owns it), I remeber TresCrows was THE savior and BX guru so to speak. At the time I wavered between the two tractors, and ultimately bought the B7500....I now know the BX series is every bit as capable for 98% of the uses for these 20HP class machines. In fact, I would not hesitate to hook up to a heavier CUT in the 20HP class....and with my bar BX tires...cleanly drag those R-4, or turf tired Cut's around by their cahoonas, /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ BX Bashers BE Warned!!! #26  
So y'all are seriouly trying to convince us that orange tractors DON'T SUCK!? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Well, everyone needs a hobby, I suppose... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ BX Bashers BE Warned!!! #27  
/forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
And I din't even own a <font color="orange"> BX </font>

/ BX Bashers BE Warned!!! #28  
My posts too were completely in jest, hope no one was offended - the BX is really quite neat.

/ BX Bashers BE Warned!!!
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( So y'all are seriouly trying to convince us that orange tractors DON'T SUCK!? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Well, everyone needs a hobby, I suppose... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
)</font>

A totally unwarranted and classless comment from someone that doesn't have enough common sense to realize that even a fish wouldn't get in trouble if he kept his mouth shut. This person is a insult to anyone that considers themselves a self respecting Texan. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif If there was a way to have you banished from the Kubota Forum, I would do it.... /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif
PS.... "seriouly" is spelled "seriously"!!! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ BX Bashers BE Warned!!! #30  
I guess you only had the one nerve left... and I stepped on it.

My apologies for such a poorly received attempt at humor.

Good evening to you... and may you have a more pleasant day tomorrow. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif