BX floor mat replacement

/ BX floor mat replacement #1  

dragoneggs

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota BX-25D, Kubota Z122RKW-42
Decided to give my BX a little spruce up after 330hrs of abuse. Try to treat her special so she stays around.:D

Replaced the original floor mat with the latest version. Much thicker is the new one. Here is before and after pics. Did also buy new push pins for securing it as the old ones were pretty much destroyed on removal of the old mat. Cleaned up underneath... surprised how much debris was trapped. Pic was after blowing off with air and before pressure wash. See p/n if you are interested.

IMG_8715.jpg IMG_8716.jpg IMG_8718.jpg IMG_8755.jpg

/ BX floor mat replacement
Liking the mat but one thing it didn't solve even though it is thicker... is the possibility of slipping on the corners when climbing on/off. I have slipped a couple times stepping aboard in the past. So... today I put some anti-slip take on the side. Big improvement!

IMG_8760.jpg IMG_8761.jpg

/ BX floor mat replacement #4  
Good mod. I like the new mat look and the non-slip idea is good too

/ BX floor mat replacement #5  
Go Google Specialty Repairs or Paul Short and look at some of his BX-25D mods. You'll like a few of them and he has done a LOT.

/ BX floor mat replacement #7  
Looks nice, .. I had my floor boards and step Linexed when I got it. Been on there almost 6 years and has worked out well.

/ BX floor mat replacement
Dad would ALWAYS say "Give credit where credit is due" :thumbsup:
Yep, you are absolutely right and apologies for not specifically mentioning... went back and read my post and realized no credit was given. :ashamed: This was definitely where I got the inspiration. Thanks Paul!!!

/ BX floor mat replacement #9  
What a beautiful and professional installation 4shorts did on this. I don't like the phrase "better than new" because not much is but this really is better than new.

/ BX floor mat replacement #10  
Very nice! Does anyone know if a premium mat like this is available for the BX-25? I believe the layout is different than on the BX-25D, correct? Thanks ahead of time!