BX Plow order

/ BX Plow order #12  
Finally came in today! Took about two hours to put everything together and mount to tractor, but well worth it!

Great! It's good to hear you're really happy with it, especially after such a long wait to get it. Have fun! :thumbsup:

/ BX Plow order #13  
Good Morning, how long does it usually take for a plow to come in to a dealer? I ordered the 60" plow for my BX25 about three weeks ago and the dealer said its still waiting for a truck to pick it up and they have no delivery date yet. Does that sound right to you guys? I'm located in CT.

It took 12 weeks for me to get my plow for my BX2660. I finally forced my dealer to buy one that another dealer had in inventory because they promised it in 3 weeks. 12 weeks later I got it 2 days before the first snow that year. Talk about stressful. Especially cuz I used mine for business.

Many other bad things happened with that purchase due to that dealer. I have since switched dealers and have had no problems with my next two Kubota tractor purchases.

/ BX Plow order #14  
You will love that blade set up. It's amazing what you can do with such a small tractor and blade.

/ BX Plow order #15  
You will love that blade set up. It's amazing what you can do with such a small tractor and blade.

True! I pushed through a drift as tall as my hood on my BX2660. I was totally impressed.

/ BX Plow order #17  
Looks good! How much lift, or should I say, how high does the plow lift?

That is the only issue as the plow only lifts about 18" or so. I can measure when I get home. However, it isn't really a problem as the tractor will ride up the snow pile a bit. Our first storm that I had/used the plow for was 12 inches of snow. I cleared our 2600 ft gravel drive without issue other than a few inclines that I lost traction on. I now have chains on the rear.

You could opt for a setup that attaches to the bucket or loader arms and lift would be a non-issue. The new BX quick hitch system has the loader arm capability. Of course that comes at an extra price.

/ BX Plow order
Working good!

Attachments

• image-3859382714.jpg
    image-3859382714.jpg
    494.8 KB · Views: 203
  • image-4028326941.jpg
    image-4028326941.jpg
    527.3 KB · Views: 198
   / BX Plow order #19  
Nice. I thought about plowing the 1"-2" slop we got today, but I put a new lock on my shed door and couldn't get the lock to open, so I took that as a sign and just went back inside. Suppose to be almost 50* by Wednesday. Of course had I just gotten a new plow, you bet I would be out there before the last snow flake landed. LOL

/ BX Plow order #20  
That is the only issue as the plow only lifts about 18" or so. I can measure when I get home. However, it isn't really a problem as the tractor will ride up the snow pile a bit. Our first storm that I had/used the plow for was 12 inches of snow. I cleared our 2600 ft gravel drive without issue other than a few inclines that I lost traction on. I now have chains on the rear.

You could opt for a setup that attaches to the bucket or loader arms and lift would be a non-issue. The new BX quick hitch system has the loader arm capability. Of course that comes at an extra price.

Thanks for the info. It looked to me that the plow would lift maybe half that amount.