rad guide , but it's far from perfect and still needs clearing every
10 hours . It's mainly a MMM caused problem due to cutting right
below the rad. The round case screen does it's job , since there's
nothing on the battery etc. I really do think the rad is too small and
should be the size from the B##20's ....................:mad:

/ BX running hot #12  
It's mainly a MMM caused problem due to cutting right
below the rad.

What I experience is different. I get far more chaff that's sucked in and clogs everything up when I use my brush hog on dried out wild oats. The tractor is moving forward while the rough cutter is behind the tractor with a rear discharge. The chaff is so light that it just stays in the air. When I'm mowing with a tailwind, it just pushes the chaff forward where it is sucked into the outer screen. If there is no wind, it stays in the air, and every time I make a 180, I'm just driving right back into the still floating debris from the previous pass. If I don't clean the outer screen every 4 min. and clean the inner screen and the radiator face every 30 min., I wind up redlining. This constant cleaning gets to be a PITA, but it's better than blowing a gasket or warping some engine component.

When I cut live grass with the MMM, it is mulched and falls to the ground. If it is an early season cut, it will not all mulch and I get side discharge. I only use the MMM on green grass that does not float in the air. In any case, I never have a radiator clogging problem from the MMM.