BX telescoping stabilizer replacement

/ BX telescoping stabilizer replacement #12  
Yes, they look the same, but with the BX22/BX23, they are removable--I guess I was making it seem to be a greater difference than there is--my appologies. Upon further thought, I can see why this arrangement might constrict things if there is a need for the lift arms to be adjusted to "different heights". How you attache the lift arms to the center part of the 3pt would make a difference there. You'll need more "play" than if things are straight and level. The picture that was posted by you in another reply shows an arrangement that provides a little more movement...

/ BX telescoping stabilizer replacement
Does anyone know if the pieces that go with these 2710 stabilizers to attach them to the tractor will work on the bx2200? Looks like they fit over a round stock similar to the bx's. If the stock is the same size, you could just get these and cut the original bx piece to fit between these pieces and you would have the stabilizers installed like they were intended. If anyone knows, let me know and I will just order these pieces.

/ BX telescoping stabilizer replacement #14  
I have a BX22 and want to do the modification. Can someone please post the appropriate parts list for me. I know its out there somewhere but can't find it and want the current best thinking on the options. Any directions, pricing, etc would be greatly appreciated too. Thanks.

/ BX telescoping stabilizer replacement
Talked to my dealer and he is going to order a set of the b2710 mounts to see if they will work. I will post later to let you know if the work.

/ BX telescoping stabilizer replacement #17  
Here is a pic of the parts for the B2910, compare them with the pic of the ones I had made and it will possibly work with some spacers to position the part #'d 160 so the stabilizer arms don't bind on the lift arms.

Attachments

• 421457-3PTparts.jpg
    421457-3PTparts.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 450
   / BX telescoping stabilizer replacement #19  
Looks like a good place to use a double clevis. TSC & Northern both have them....

Attachments

• 422206-double clevis.jpg
    422206-double clevis.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 261
   / BX telescoping stabilizer replacement #20  
Believe it or not, that was my first thought - but then the poster made a comment about unequal lift arm lengths.The double clevis only permits horizontal freedom. Back to back clevis/twist clevis, or a clevis/chain link/clevis permit both horizontal and vertical freedom.