BX tiller attachment - The good, the bad, the ugly

/ BX tiller attachment - The good, the bad, the ugly #11  
I use a RTR0542 42" Great Plains reverse rotation tiller and it works great on my BX25D. I previously had it on my BX2350. It runs it with no problem. I wish I would have bought a 50"....

I started out with shear pins but upgraded to a slip clutch just recently. Haven't used the slip clutch yet, but I have about 3 acres of yard to till once spring arrives...

/ BX tiller attachment - The good, the bad, the ugly #12  
I use a RTR0542 42" Great Plains reverse rotation tiller and it works great on my BX25D. I previously had it on my BX2350. It runs it with no problem. I wish I would have bought a 50".... I started out with shear pins but upgraded to a slip clutch just recently. Haven't used the slip clutch yet, but I have about 3 acres of yard to till once spring arrives...

You will love the slip clutch. I had a rock jam between the tines and shroud. I just turned off the PTO, lifted the tiller and shut down my tractor. I pulled the rock out and started tilling again. No shear pin to look for and replace.

Here is a picture of my King Kutter 2014-03-25 18.29.37.jpg

/ BX tiller attachment - The good, the bad, the ugly #13  
I have a Bush Hog RTC 48 with slip clutch. I ran it on a BX2660 for 5 years and on a B2920 for the last 2years. I haven't had any issues.